• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Princess Peach VS Morrigan Aensland

You're missing my point.

Duplication? Morrigan has her beat, also if morrigan only needs a touch then a million bats would help considerably. Along with most ither shapeshifting.

Also time stop has a limit dude.

Oh, it says "things into ashes", but it doesn't specify, so this is why said everything. My nad.

But still, Morrigan has overall a human body, and Peach's Rage Power turned Bowser into ashes in the Kodansha Mario Manga (searching the picture now), a guy that can survive the SUN's surface.

Gargoyle One said:
Suns surface is a High 4C feat.
Both are 4A

I know, but what i was trying to say is that Morrigan has no resistance to hot fire, and considering that Peach burned Bowser to ashes, a guy who survived THAT high temperature..

>But who is Bowser.

Also, Peach literally turned him into ashes, which means that Peach's Rage emotion is MUCH hotter than the sun.

God you didn't even read what i said....

Morrigan has NO freacking resistance to hot fire, so Peach rage's emotion would simply bypass conventional durability via brning her to ashes.

@Gargoyle

Duplication + Grab Peach by the hand + Dimension Travel = Throwing her into a world of eternal suffering? ƒñÀ

"Peach burned Bowser to ashes"

When was this ever shown?

For the record, I have no idea what feat he's talking about. But if that feat is legit, and she did turn the real Bowser, and not a lone or a shapeshifted minion or anything, into ashes, then your last statement is incorrect.

Bowser isn't always 4-A cal. It changes drastically. Composite profile or not, if that power is only a tier 7 power it's only a tier 7 power or something.

J-Man, I respect ya, you my pal and all, and I hope my pseudo-rant doesn't affect that, but everything you just said is incorrect.

One, Bowser's profile isn't composite. This feat from the manga, now that I know it's from the manga, isn't taken into consideration. Don't care that there's no canon, the feats from the manga are their own, unless you wanna put the Super Mario Bros. Super Show on the profiles. (This part of the spiel after the first sentence isn't directed to you)

Two, yes. He is. Or at least he's High 4-C, likely 4-A. What, is Beerus not Low 2-C when he's in a featless instance? What about Kefka? Ganondorf (ToP only)? Superman? It took quite some time for me and DRB to find consistent feats for the series, and get them away from being in a variable tier.

Three, clearly, Peach's powers scale to her. That's like saying Kaio-Ken would revert Goku back to 5-B/4-C if he never used SSBKK.

Then why is it on her profile if its manga only And not Composite?

If he's portrayed to be far weaker than that in the manga then no, hed be far lower in a feat consustent basis .

Kaioken is a multiplier, that's the literal opposite of what it would do. But if that peach is only tier 7, and showed nothing above that with the power than its debatable. Especially if the main peach isnt.with that power.

Like I said, none of the profiles for the Mario-verse have anything to do with a media that isn't a game (or a guidebook tied into the game or a WoG statement). At all. No manga. No cartoon. No OVA. No comics. No anime. And certainly no live action (though Lou Albano as Mario will always hold a special place in my heart ovo. Rest In Peace.) He's bringing up information that'd be void if I knew sooner that it wasn't from the game (granted, now that I think about it, he said it before and I glossed over it). Rage comes from the fully canon (even if Miyamoto didn't make that comment) Super Princess Peach, along with Gloom, Sorrow, and Joy.

Even though everything after what's up above is wholly irrelevant, as this exchange was based off of a misunderstanding, I still feel honor-bound to address it ovo:

Replace Goku and Kaio-Ken with SSJB Vegeta and say, Dirty Fireworks. Heck, he never uses that after Cui, so I should've started with that lol.

ArceusBowser44 said:
God you didn't even read what i said....
Morrigan has NO freacking resistance to hot fire, so Peach rage's emotion would simply bypass conventional durability via brning her to ashes.
Fire never once under any circumstances bypasses durability ESPECIALLY on such a level.

Creates a large (whatever shape fire is) of fire around Peach, making her invincible and one-shotting anything that comes into contact with it.

Aight, I got the perfect way to word it:

Peach becomes a veritable walking flame on a candle acting as both, the unstoppable force and the immovable object, and the princess is the wick of semi-metaphorical candle (semi, because she's still literally on fire), as she's at the center of it.

Exaggeration, I know. But doesn't it sound much cooler? ovo

TL;DR. In all seriousness, it's like the Starman, but it lasts longer and has greater range than just barely past your skin, but it makes Peach slower instead of faster (doesn't matter; speed is equalized) and less athletic instead of more athletic (she can't jump)

Furthermore, given that Peach isn't using a power up when using Vibe Powers, she can likely use them while under their effects.

Also, I love how I never brought up her Powe Nullification via Mute. Could've saved me a helluva lot of time.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
But did it effect anything above gonna tuer?
?

That made no sense. Probably a typo.

If you mean to ask if it effects anyone on her tier, then yes. The penultimate boss uses it on her, and it is the most effective way of beating Bowser.

Yeah it was, who phone posting and tired. Up now, what's the highest it effected, if it only worked on koopa and thing. It probably wint wirk here.

Don't take this the wrong way, but your point? Doesn't stop Peach from casting Mute, Sleepy Time, or using the Stop Watch.

And doing what? Can't actually harm her in anyway. Flight+intangibility.

Also time limit or not? Fodder are capable of performing it, there must be an exploit otherwuse the game would be unbeatable.

>Comparing tier 9 fodder to a tier 4

Anyway, Peach hit it with her parasol. A luxury the weaponless Morrigan doesn't possess. And no time limit.

Morrigan's intangibility ain't passive (even though I said time and time again that it's moot), and neither is her flight. She gets put to sleep, she's hitting the ground like a baby bird that didn't clap its wings. Besides, it's not like Peach needs to keep on Rage if her opponent is incapacitated and ready to be killed.

Back