• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Princess Peach VS Morrigan Aensland

Dragonmasterxyz said:
What is Morrigan's best Soul Feat?
As I said it scales from Jedah, who absorbed every soul in Makai.

How many?

Trillions as stated by the narration.

This was brought up on Mali vs Belial BTW

Pure water only works on characters ''far weaker'' than peach and it only works on undead. It wont do a whole lot to bosses and comparable combatebts here.

Gargoyle One said:
Does Peach even use it in character? And Morrigan ain't a ghost.

Pure Water is an item that Peach can use in fight.

If Morrigan doesn't need physical contact, noth die.

If Morrigan needs physical contact, Peach wins.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Pure water only works on characters far weaker than peach and it only works on undead. It wont do a whole lot to bosses and comparable combatebts here.
That tilts the scale.,..

Gargoyle One said:
And since Morrigan isn't a ghost nor far weaker. It's worthless

Pure Water has one-shotted souls and undead characters. Morrigan has a soul.

So.

Also, i've said that Pure Water can also one-shots souls/undead that are around Peach's level.

It not only can't do the latter, it only works on weaker undead, but it can't do shit to living being. Unless it's justa soul or is dead it wont work. Have ya actually played Mario rpg ?

Plus it can't one shot bosses, only does a bit of damage.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
It not only can't do the latter, it only works on weaker undead, but it can't do shit to living being. Unless it's justa soul or is dead it wont work. Have actually played Mario rpg ?

Plus it can't one shot bosses, only does a bit of damage.

I never played the game, the wiki says that it one-shots souls and ghosts. So, not my fault.

There are no undead final-world bosses in the game.

I mean, I think Peach wins, but not via Pure Water.

Time and/or sleep manipulation and subsequently beating her to death is more than enough.

<Beating an intangible being who can rip out your soul to death

Bruh.

And Loyal since when is time Stop considered incapacitation?

The real cal howard said:
I mean, I think Peach wins, but not via Pure Water.
Time and/or sleep manipulation and subsequently beating her to death is more than enough.

Yeah, not to mention that she has the same power of the Star Sprites (like Starlow).

The Star Sprites sealed the Dark Star.

She also has some good hax too, such as a massive Stats debuff (1), Positive Thoughts manifestation (1), Telekenises (1) and much more

If a tap is needed, that makes it even worse for Morrigan, given not only does Peach not need a tap to use the Stop Watch or Sleep magic, Morrigan won't be able to get through the fire barrier from Rage or land a decisive blow if Peach duplicates herself with the Double Cherry.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Can't morrigan cgange into litteraly a metric shitton of bats?

Yes, but that is useless against Sealing or Time/Sleep Manipulation.

Also, can't Peach just..you know, kill the bats with Rage, White Tanooki or something?

Back