• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Princess Marlene vs Oracle

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Honestly I don't know about this but WeeklyBattles suggested Oracle as an opponent for Marlene but knowing my luck this is gonna end badly for Marlene. However I think this inconclusive.

Rules

Real Marlene

Speed Equalized

Votes

Princess Marlene:

Oracle:

Inconclusive:

Well Marlene isn't a fighter, she's powerful but in terms of offensive abilities... She's lacking.

However, she is classified by Beiloune to be immortal and have complete protection from the dangers in his world and even Beiloun himself stated he can't kill her by normal means, making her durability that high but I think your actually asking about her "Overshadowed" nature.

Marlene is the first "Overshadowed" to have existed and do to being that way for so long she is above the normal Overshadowed. Going into detail, an Overshadowed being is someone who's shadows have become so thin the lose there place in reality and are no longer apart of history. Their bodies, minds, and souls are removed from the world and thus they cannot be touched, heared, or seen by anyone apart of reality. They are also capable of interacting with the world completely unnoticed, which can be explaind like this.

Example: Imagine sitting in an empty room with your friends with only one door and no windows and your all looking at the door. If an Overshadowed being walked opened the door and walked in, you wouldn't even register the door opening. Since they are no longer apart of the world/reality, their actions go completely unoticed as if they never existed and there actions never happed. So basically, you would need to be capable of seeing and touching beings who do not reside in reality. They aren't in another universe either, as they are forgotten and are not tied to any dimension or universe.

Marlene is stated by the other Overshadowed to be in a worst state then they are. All they can do is hear here but nothing more from what is shown. If Oracle can interact with beings like this then it's a stomp since I don't think Marlene's resistances are that good.

Back