• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Princess Luna vs Spacegodzilla

Where did it say that the explosion would destroy Earth? It said it would reach the upper atmosphere and cause immeasurable damage to the planet. I'm not saying he isn's 4-C. I mean, I did but then you showed him actually absorbing Star material. I'm just saying that the energy of a Star is High 6-A.

Shouldn't FTL object moving warrent an "at least" on top of their baseline? I mean, if moving an object at a portion of LS is > Baseline for destroying said object, then it's pretty easy to imagine that it would be ludicrously higher at FTL speeds. Yes, you can't use an actual energy value, but base logic will tell you that is is far higher than the energy generated at lower speeds, hence an "at least".

I mean I personally don't think FTL movement should be a feat since it is completely inapplicable to physics.

That is basically another CRT though.

Lightbuster30 said:
Your implying she can't damage him, which she most assuredly can. They are both 4-C and despite the Alicorns being baselines, they make up for it by being stupidly casual baslines. He's asborbed radiation, big deal. Prove he can adapt to absorb not only a completely different form of energy, but a completely different form of energy that operates on a completely different set of rules than the energy he typically absorbs. Otherwise people will call NLF on you. This is magic we're talking about, not radiation or anti-radiation. If I pit Tirek against this guy, would you call BS on Tirek absorbing Godzilla's energy? I would hope so. Because the same logic applies to him.

I don't know how fast "pretty quick" is. That could take several seconds, which can easily be migitated by attacking over and over. Unless he can instantaneously or in a single second, regenerate from Mid damage, then nothing stops Luna from relentlessly attacking until Godzilla can no longer regenerate.
First of all durability like this applies https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/147508/5839262-4.gif which means he's likely 10,000x https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-...kx7ET9jf68PKrT0AeupDQCJoC/w795-h1059-n/17+-+1 more durable than his attack power gives off as well (again, cloned from Godzilla cells) and the game bio confirms the cells came from this Godzilla. My logic is that if he can turn a random tower https://wikizilla.org/wiki/Fukuoka_Tower into a power source for himself, then it's logical he could porbably do the same with her magic. If anything, it'd be less difficult. He turned steel and concrete into energy, how difficult is it to turn energy into another form of energy in comparison? Besides, again this isn't even his main way of beating her. I just mentioned it in saying he has that option https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOkPbb56740 he has a lot of moves that can defend himself. It's 1 card in a full deck, so even if it doesn't work, it's not game over.

It specifically says any physical wound in a short period of time. Besides, since he is very similar if not identical to his film counterpart which has regenerated from this https://gfycat.com/IdolizedKeyBassethound immeidately and it's never shown that the alicorns have a wide range, so their beams would probably do very small wounds like this. His energy reserves will also ensure continued Regenerationn.

Assaltwaffle said:
@SuperGodzilla
Without bending space traveling FTL is impossible. It takes an infinite amount of energy to make anything with mass hit SoL and you can't break that with energy, so saying SGZ's FTL movement would give him high energy isn't accurate. It just can't be applied.

We rate characters based on what they are capable of unleashing or tanking in a second/one attack. However since SGZ would be able to unleash all his absorbed star energy in whatever way he likes, I think it would be fair to assume he can output or contain more than a second of star energy. However we have no idea what timeframe it is, so you'd need to use "at least" for this instance.
I'm not saying that's the main stance, I'm just saying for his energy reserves to be anything less than what's stated is rather ridiculous. If he only stayed there for a second then moved FTL (which he can logically since in the game he got to Earth from a black hole, requiring light speed flight logically since it didn't take him centuries let's say to get there. Besides he can move that fast https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Gallavant/Godzilla_-_Space_Godzilla_and_MOGUERA's_speed no reason his game counterpart is slower when they share basically the same attributes.

That's a fair point.

Him being able to feed off of electrical energy does not support his ability to consume magic; the two are not interchangeable. Magic is different than energy as understood by physics.

"Any wound" is NLF. If I reduce him to a singular sub-atomic particle, will he come back from it? It is a physical wound, after all. But no, he has no evidence of regen st that level. We can only rate him for what regen he has shown since exaggeration and hyperbole oftentimes cloud the truth.

Lightbuster30 said:
Where did it say that the explosion would destroy Earth? It said it would reach the upper atmosphere and cause immeasurable damage to the planet. I'm not saying he isn's 4-C. I mean, I did but then you showed him actually absorbing Star material. I'm just saying that the energy of a Star is High 6-A.
Basically the first calc is what the game's stating https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Gallavant/Godzilla_-_Meltdow which is 5A. I get what you're saying, my points are just that he should be far higher than that tier.

Radiation energy. It reflects radiation energy thousands of times better. Magic is not radiation. So he absorbed concrete and a tower? I believe we call that mass energy conversion, which can theoretically be done with enough force. Converting physcial matter into energy, does not mean you can absorb energy with different rules than the ones you follow. Magic in My Little Pony is not energy in the sense that you talk about energy in Godzilla. It's not some physics based energy like KE or Radiation energy, though it can create such energies (the former at least).

Game Godzilla and Movie Godzilla are different entities. Otherwise Super Goku is 2-B. Is it even confirmed that Godzilla scales to his movies feats, or are you simply telling me he should? I have no idea if that is allowed here. Even then, Luna can simply outlast him. There is no G energy to absorb on the Moon.

Actually just heat. That's what the purpose was. I'm saying since he can do that and just manipulate metal into something with relevant energy for him, it'd be easier for him to convert the magic into something he could either use or store for later. He's also known to bend gravity to his will, so saying he can't comes with rather fallacious stands. What's to say her magic can even affect him? If you're going to go by it not being affected on one side, then the other must apply.

They really aren't. They have the same origin albeit only slightly different as movie SG absorbed multiple stars where game absorbed one and then tons of cosmic energy, same abilities, same personality. There's really nothing to seperate them. I could argue that for a few reasons, but this is far more solid than the Goku one. This is the original company directly giving the same stuff shown and hinted in their films for the games. He does since the movies are the basis of the kaiju biographies, if not in more solid wording. For example it's a theory in the film that he absorbed supernovae but the game outright states it as fact. Luna can't outlast him, she can't constantly fight for hours as SpaceGodzilla has shown. What's the moon's relevance when he can destroy it basically without even trying?

Good thing magic doesn't generate heat then huh. Anyways, make a CRT if you think his durability is thousands of times higher than his AP. That's a false equivalency and you know it. It doesn't have to apply in the slightest. You're the one saying he can absorb an energy from a different Universe, that operates on vastly different rules. He can adapt to different forms of energy, so what? None of the energy he adapated to runs even remotely similarly to magic. You either prove he can adapt to energy with completely different physics and rules than what he is used to, or drop the subject.

Celestia is constantly moving the Sun every second of every day with no signs of fatigue. Luna scales. Godzilla isn't winning an endurance match. Once he starts running out of energy, his Regenerationn should start failing.

Good thing magic doesn't generate heat then huh. Anyways, make a CRT if you think his durability is thousands of times higher than his AP. That's a false equivalency and you know it. It doesn't have to apply in the slightest. You're the one saying he can absorb an energy from a different Universe, that operates on vastly different rules. He can adapt to different forms of energy, so what? None of the energy he adapated to runs even remotely similarly to magic. You either prove he can adapt to energy with completely different physics and rules than what he is used to, or drop the subject.
Celestia is constantly moving the Sun every second of every day with no signs of fatigue. Luna scales. Godzilla isn't winning an endurance match. Once he starts running out of energy, his Regenerationn should start failing.

Yet it makes burns, causes thunder and blows things up....uh huh. How is it false? It's the same cells, and it's proven to be fact so really denying its legitimacy isn't for you to decide-you don't have a say in the matter. Then her magic can't affect him, simple as that. It wouldn't do anything at all to him. It doesn't just work one way, bucko.

That's bullcrap. She moves it twice a day, proven by her making sunrise and sunset a big dea and her horn not just glowing every time she's on screen. Luna is weaker. Godzilla never tires, he'd win. SpaceGodzilla may tire, though again by your own logic she can't hurt him in any way and he'd be free to bring pain down onto her again and again or just destroy the planet and win that way. He wouldn't need to regenerate, not only is he more powerful logically but he's also capable of far more in a fight like this.

And SpaceGodzilla is logically superior since he absorbed more energy onto the exploding star from space (possibly things like gamma rays or other radiation forms)

I never said he did, but the other guy tried saying Heisei Godzilla himself tires which isn't shown in either the films or the game. SpaceGodzilla does weaken but his crystals basically solve that problem, constantly supplying him with energy.

He never absorbed an exploding star, just the energy from a star

Heisei Godzilla does tire, even composite godzilla only has stamina of several hours

He did. It's stated in the bio, and more is placed onto it. And the crystal power.

Give me an example of him tiring, because as far as I've seen in every film he's never shown tiring despite fighting monsters for hours on end, including SpaceGodzilla whom he fought for roughly 12 hours. Even Burning Godzilla had 2 weeks worth of fight in him before his body couldn't handle it and exploded, which this version of SG scales to. Composite Godzilla should have far higher amounts of stamina.

That doesn't mean heat is the primary reason that magic causes damage. So in other words you can't actually prove he can absorb magic based attacks? I'm sorry, but it doesn't work both ways. We assume he can't absorb magic because he's never shown the power to adapt to it's specific energy type, outside the energy types he typically absorbs. Why this is so hard to understand, I have no idea.

You're the only one here saying Luna is weaker. Absorbing a star doesn't make you > Star level, it makes you = Star level. If anything Luna has the advantage for how causally she does her feats. And no, it isn't bull. The Sun is constantly in motion, yet we know it can't move unless someone is making it move. And we know for a fact that it indeed moves throughout the day, so again: someone has to be actively doing so. You do realize that having the power to destroy the moon doesn't mean he will right? In character is a thing.

I never said it was, but saying heat is completely unrelated is false. It DOES. If your excuse is that the magic is unlike anything in the verse (it's really not, other monsters have such powers) then you can't possibly try to defend it working the other way around. It either works or it doesn't and both would apply. And again, not that he'd really be in danger. Even if it was threatening to him, he could just regenerate, block/reflect it back at her or absorb it with his crystals even if he himself cannot (which again you'd only bury your own argument with)

Wrong. SpaceGodzilla has the star AND more cosmic energy AND energy from his Earth crystal AND G energy, which as we've seen is ridiculously powerful. He has more up his sleeve in terms of power than she does since she's never done it, is clearly inferior to her sister without turning Nigthmare Moon and the fact that the Sun never moves and you're claiming it without evidence. The only time she's ever moved the Sun is when Celestia donated her power to her sister to show her up. You do realize he is both incredibly evil [literally one of his defining character traits] and has done crap like that in the past before, right? In the manga, he wiped out numerous planets. In IDW, he nuked the Earth when fighting Godzilla. It's completely in his character to blow the planet and moon to Hell and she really couldn't do anything about it. The only reason he doesn't do it in the game is because he's not in the main storyline, no one faces SpaceGodzilla during the main run unless they use him themselves. He's basically DLC, however there's enough proof he could....like how he scales to monsters who can do it, has taken and absorbed much worse and just gets stronger. So again, what's stopping him from doing it if the fight somehow isn't the breeze it should be for him?

Mothra's shit is purely biological. The closest to magic is Mothra Leo and i dont think Spacegoji interacted with him

Mothra's divine nature gives her powers never explained by science unlike say Godzilla or Destoroyah who are natural things mutated by human weapons or mechs. Mothra's just this ancient self-reviving creature with hosts of powers that are just there (and she's described as divine more than once, so it's not exactly a foreign concept to the verse). Toho has never tried to explain Mothra as anything other than a divine being. Besides Leo shares loose ties with the Heisei continuity, albeit not strong ones. One example comes to mind for this topic. When Battra and her briefly overpower Godzilla, they carry him to sea and Godzilla murders Battra in cold blood causing both to fall to the sea. Mothra then uses her power to presumably keep Godzilla down there. I quote from Toho Kingdom (who know what they're talking about) "The majestic moth sealed the area with a special energy" so while it's never stated she has magic, it's more than implied. And as we know, it's thanks to Mothra that SpaceGodzilla is even a thing.

And I thought my Godzilla vs Kirito fight was weird.

But here's a few things to clear up

1: Because Space Godzilla's main attack is radiation based, and Princess Luna can manipulate radiation via manipulating the sun, she could evade most of his attacks.

2: Space Godzilla's attacks are not as quick as hers.

3: Space Godzilla has no clear resistance to mind manipulation/magic brought up at any point.

4: Because of point FRA, Luna could Hax Space Godzilla by turning him into a statue or mind raping him.

5: Space Godzilla did not survive a black hole. He did not escape from one. He was a cell from Godzilla which was swallowed by a black hole, then pushed out from a (Non existent cosmic phenomena) white hole. A more accurate word would be worm hole, which is what is really described, but the writers don't know what they're talking about, so they pulled the terms out of another hole.
Luna REEEE

I can't believe this thread exists.

I can't believe that Godzilla would logically lose to Princess Luna.

I can't believe I'm voting for her.

1. She's never done that without outside help, and I'm not sure how you're using manipulating because all they do is move it. They don't change it or anything of the sort. And how is moving the Sun going to equate to her avoiding his attacks, which are also FTL since they outpace his flight speed in space. Also SpaceGodzilla has gravity manipulation "Using countless crystals formed on Earth and taking in an endless amount of energy from space, SpaceGodzilla attacked Godzilla by creating a combat field that allowed it to manipulate gravitons and electromagnetic radiation as it pleased" referring to their movie fight and his city sized crystal battlefield so your stance is flawed.

2. Uh...they'd be so much faster it's ridiculous. He can manipulate gravity, which is proven to dilate time and even the speed of light (black holes are the best example of this). He's also been shown flying FTL in space and as previously stated he could easily take the fight to the stars.

3. SpaceGodzilla's mental prowess FAR exceeds Godzilla's since he has such things as telekinesis which can direct objects from interstellar distances and Godzilla's shown direct resistance to mind manipulation, several times in the Heisei series which would then apply to his clone, and Mothra who also has mental powers didn't even dare face SpaceGodzilla.

4. Can't mind rape him and she's both slower and weaker so nothing really proves she'd say bypass his energy forcefield.

5. He did. I quote from the accepted game origin "A mutated organism created from Godzilla's DNA that had been scattered in outer space during a fight with a rival, which subsequently crystallized and synthesized inside a black hole before absorbing the energy of a fixed star. Highly intelligent, it invaded Earth in order to kill the original Godzilla." In the game version, a white hole is never mentioned. So SpaceGodzilla only had a few options of escape-flying faster than light or overpowering the gravity of the black hole. Either way, you can't tell me he didn't when the game states it as fact that he DID. Also wormholes weren't really mentioned.

Here's my source http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/147508/5030479-space+godzilla+(2).png

And they're all equal unless stated otherwise. Projectile, Reaction, Movement, all of it is assumed equal unless stated otherwise.

Seems like the standard assumption is that general speed is equal, but if character A has an attack faster than both characters combat speed, then the projectile is unequal.

Then my argument still stands because as previously stated, SpaceGodzilla's energy weapons are faster than his flight speed in space and energy wouldn't suffer the strange effect landing on planets seems to do to kaiju.

It absolutely does not. His energy beams need a calc proving they're in a massively higher speed tier than his flight speed.

First of all the fact he actually uses them while in space proves this

The fact they're clearly faster than his flight is shown here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOkPbb56740 for the game specifically

And while we never see his flying form in the game it's very likely to still exist and we know he came from at least another star system
SpaceGodzilla?file=Emwave.jpg
proving attacks are faster than his space flight which is this fast https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Gallavant/Godzilla_-_Space_Godzilla_and_MOGUERA's_speed also shown here https://gfycat.com/CoordinatedGreatCrocodile and here https://gfycat.com/UnawareDopeyGonolek and his crystals might even be this fast https://gfycat.com/LividBouncyAmericanalligator (proof they're faster than him) and calc https://www.narutoforums.org/xfa-bl...ce-godzilla-1994-space-godzilla-speeds.35960/ so yes, his attacks are not bound to his physical speed.

One of the links is broken. And yeah, no shit his laser is going to be faster than his physical speed when the video shows he isn't even moving in the first place. None of his attacks in game exceeded his space flight speed. And since you like using movie feats so much, let me remind you that he has ftl reaction/combat speed because his beams are faster than his flight speed, so they scale to Luna's reactions via speed equal. Just in case you feel like using it.

My bad on that, but it's him using his electromagnetic rings in space, again exceeding his flight speed. Boy, it showed him flying and firing at the same time around 2:17. Explain how Luna is FTL when her profile's calc is relativistic.

And again, he has tons of ways to control this battle.

I can't take your word for it with a broken link, and his reactions scale to his projectiles. Um? Speed equal is the reason? I literally explained that in the above comment.

And Luna only needs one.

Back