• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Princess Kaguya (Inuyasha) vs Abigail (Bastard!!)

Aparajita

VS Battles
Retired
Can the Priest defeat the Rogue Celestial Being?

Edit: Both characters bloodlusted.

Standard equipment. Victory by Death, K.O, BFR, or Incapacitation

Takes place on Earth, 50m distance.

Kaguya 001
Princess of the Moo

Bast3

Kaguya seems to have more and superior spells. Like I said, I don't know too much about these characters, but greater hax plus equal speed makes this seem like an easy win for the Princess.

Bloodlusted Abigail huh...

He will likely cast Blind Guardian right off the bat while ensuring some defensive spells are enabled for extra protection. Kaguya seems hax, but she also looks like a glass cannon from her profile info. If this were Omega Abigail, I would give it to him more assuredly.

Granted, I know nothing about her, so...

Sheoth said:
Bloodlusted Abigail huh...
He will likely cast Blind Guardian right off the bat while ensuring some defensive spells are enabled for extra protection. Kaguya seems hax, but she also looks like a glass cannon from her profile info. If this were Omega Abigail, I would give it to him more assuredly.

Granted, I know nothing about her, so...
Yeah, Kaguya is pretty glass-cannony, her entire repitore is hax.

He doesn't have any protection against time-stoppage. Does Kaguya generally stop time in character right off the bat? Because Abigail is bloodlusted here and will go right for the kill.

Since, again, I know nothing about Kaguya, what offensive hax does she have to win?

Sheoth said:
He doesn't have any protection against time-stoppage. Does Kaguya generally stop time in character right off the bat? Because Abigail is bloodlusted here and will go right for the kill.
Since, again, I know nothing about Kaguya, what offensive hax does she have to win?
Offensively, she can maniuplate black holes, reverse momentium, disperse energy, redirect attacks, and can maniuplate things like fire, light, energy, and nature.

Legit black holes, or pseudo-black holes? But regardless, judging by this, I would certainly imagine that she has an edge.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
She has time manipulation? Watched the movie dont recall that though.
Both Miruko and his grandfather said, "She freezes time on a planetary scale and consumes the life force of the world", which is why she was forced to be sealed. She unfroze the main group so Inuyasha would pursue her, so she could grant his wish and turn him into a full demon.

I.E: PIS is what killed her.

Sheoth said:
Legit black holes, or pseudo-black holes?
Hard to define based off in-story feats, as it beats Miruko's wind tunnel and sucks in light. I don't know what qualifies it as a legit black hole.

Aparajita said:
CHILLVIBEZZ said:
She has time manipulation? Watched the movie dont recall that though.
Both Miruko and his grandfather said, "She freezes time on a planetary scale and consumes the life force of the world", which is why she was forced to be sealed. She unfroze the main group so Inuyasha would pursue her, so she could grant his wish and turn him into a full demon.
I.E: PIS is what killed her.
Pretty sure most if not all inuyasha villains were beaten due to P.I.S lol but alright then.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Pretty sure most if not all inuyasha villains were beaten due to P.I.S lol but alright then.
^ sad but god damn true.

She dies to *love* man, she levitates her cast 300 miles into the air (aprox), summons black holes, controls a pocket dimension, life-wipes (speculated), and freezes time... and loses to LOVE.

-___-

Aparajita said:
CHILLVIBEZZ said:
^ sad but god damn true.
She dies to *love* man, she levitates her cast 300 miles into the air (aprox), summons black holes, controls a pocket dimension, life-wipes (speculated), and freezes time... and loses to LOVE.

-___-
Lol you gotta love shonens.

Going by statistics this could go either way assuming Kaguya decides to go all out in battle then it would lean more towards her however

So, should i change to "both characters bloodlusted" or "both characters in character"

also: randomly trapping kaguya and kanna in a pocket dimension

also resistance to soulsteal if this is somehow a thing

RavenSupreme said:
also: randomly trapping kaguya and kanna in a pocket dimension
also resistance to soulsteal if this is somehow a thing
Will add resistence to soulsteal in page. I'm having the pocket dimension calced.

Yeah if Kaguya is bloodlusted now, she should win pretty handily with all that hax.

Back