• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Princess Celestia vs Zero (My Little Pony vs Mega Man X) (0-2-0)

base Celestia vs Mega Man Zero Era (Base) is used
speed equal

Celestia:

zero: 2

incon:

Last edited:
So as far as I can tell, Celestia has the AP Advantage surprisingly but I'm pretty sure Zero wins this with Low-Diff, Mid-Diff at absolute most because he's dealt with and beaten literally everything on her profile before. That's not even going into his Absurd Hax Advantage like Time Stop, AZ, etc plus his ridiculous amount of Combat Skill and Experience.

He usually starts with CQC with his sword with some Gunplay thrown in for good measure with his Z-Buster.
Ok, how likely is he to use his more broken forms of hax, and will he use it before Celestia damages him to the point of defeat? Because he seems to resist everything noteworthy she has, which boils it down to her blasting him to death. How good is reactive evolution?

Ok, how likely is he to use his more broken forms of hax, and will he use it before Celestia damages him to the point of defeat? Because he seems to resist everything she has, which boils it down to her blasting him to death. How good is reactive evolution?
He'll bust out his Hax immediately as soon as he realize his standard tactics aren't gonna be enough on their own or if the fight drags on for too long.

I don't think he needs his hacks here, I'm pretty sure that a lot of the mega man bosses spam projectiles and beams

He'll bust out his Hax immediately as soon as he realize his standard tactics aren't gonna be enough on their own or if the fight drags on for too long.
Given Celestia is more powerful than him I doubt she can damage him to that point before he gets tired of fighting. Heck, based on what you said, he'll probably bust it out if he takes notable damage or sees his attacks aren't doing too much to Celestia due to the stat difference. I'm not saying she'll tank anything, but I think a gap of 4 or borderline 4x should be enough to comfortably take hits without being hindered too much or taking too much pain.

Are any of his hax projectile-based? If so, she can dodge those.

The question is whether or not Celestia can defeat him before he haxes her, which I have a hard time seeing happening. I see her causing some damage and taking hits with little difficulty, then getting haxed in response.

Are any of his hax projectile-based? If so, she can dodge those.
Most of Zero's hax in this key come from little beings called Cyber Elfs. They're invisible and incorporeal so once Zero uses one I doubt Celsetia would be able to avoid it or block it. Celestia does have non physical interaction but because she can't see them so I doubt she will hit them.

pretty sure zero can dealt to all abilities that celestia have in her profile except the reality warpning one,and since maybe zero have the skill advantage here,i'm sure he will take this fight

Given Celestia is more powerful than him I doubt she can damage him to that point before he gets tired of fighting.
Essentially limiteless stamina. Its literally in his profile.
Base celestia is athletic human according to her profile.
How the **** is she outlasting him in stamina?

Actually reading this I'm not even sure what you're saying here. You doubt she can do much damage because she's stronger? Did you mean he? By tired of fighting do you mean 'uses hax'?
?
Anyways his timestop. Is this just the MM4 wep that has next to no range? He's not casually hitting with that. If at all.

Last edited:
Essentially limiteless stamina. Its literally in his profile.
Tired in the sense he gets bored and wants to end it right there and then through his hax, not in the sense of panting and getting weaker from exertion.
Base celestia is athletic human according to her profile.
How the **** is she outlasting him in stamina?
Maybe by not outlasting him in stamina? I never said she would nor intended to imply it.
Actually reading this I'm not even sure what you're saying here. You doubt she can do much damage because she's stronger?
It's a four times gap. Big but not excessively big. Combined with his high stamina, and that's what I mean by "I doubt she can do much damage". Physical, yes, but in terms of disabling him or exhausting his stamina and winning, all before he haxes, I'm not sure.

I'm not saying she can't do significant damage, the problem is that if she does his high stamina looks like it would let him power through it, and he'd probably respond to that with one of his haxes. Hence I don't know if she can cause enough damage to win outright before getting haxed. Does that make sense? Sometimes it's hard for me to put my thoughts into words.
By tired of fighting do you mean 'uses hax'?
There's nothing else I meant to say.
Anyways his timestop. Is this just the MM4 wep that has next to no range? He's not casually hitting with that. If at all.
Idk about Zero, so I don't know if it has no range.

Last edited:
Zero doesn't get bored in the middle of fights like in that in the Zero games which is what this is using. In fact he barely emotes at all. Since the player controls him for 99% of these games its hard to tell what his standard ic action is beyond hit with sword since that's a weapon he always has access to in every game. Most cutscenes I remember in zero games are just characters being introduced or 1 shot while Zero kind of awkwardly stands there, pretty much never fighting out of gameplay.
Timestop gun is like 2-3 zeros ahead of him from what I remember. It barely if at all has more range than his sword.

Celestia's range is listed as interstellar and she can teleport. Depending on how fast/far that is (link on her page just leads me to a single image in an imgur album that doesn't seem to be loading right that says she can turn bars into other shit, not an example or statement she can teleport) he probably loses purely on range and inability to keep up.

If she does get close he could timestop and probably just wins as a result, but looking at her profile, I see absolutely no reason at all she'd get close to him ever.

Zero doesn't get bored in the middle of fights like in that in the Zero games which is what this is using. In fact he barely emotes at all. Since the player controls him for 99% of these games its hard to tell what his standard ic action is beyond hit with sword since that's a weapon he always has access to in every game. Most cutscenes I remember in zero games are just characters being introduced or 1 shot while Zero kind of awkwardly stands there, pretty much never fighting out of gameplay.
Zero is an experienced warrior who has multiple decades of combat experience under his belt. If he notices that his opponent is easily shrugging off all of his attacks and does a lot of damage with each hit he would likely rely on using other abilities instead of trying to brute force his way through like an idiot. Especially since in the X era we see Zero use special weapons in his boss fight.
Celestia's range is listed as interstellar and she can teleport. Depending on how fast/far that is (link on her page just leads me to a single image in an imgur album that doesn't seem to be loading right that says she can turn bars into other shit, not an example or statement she can teleport) he probably loses purely on range and inability to keep up.
Has Celestial ever teleported interstellar distances and sniped at the opponent in character? Also Zero has experience fighting teleportation users so he should be able to land a hit. Cyber Elfs can hax Celestia due to her not knowing about them. Zero also has the Shield Boomerang that can reflect projectiles.

I wish the MMZ wiki didn't suck and just translate what the elve say very vaguely and list what they actually do, because I barely actually used them in any Zero game (I think there was only 1 that didn't penalize their use) so I'm unclear on what his hax with them works like. Like its in his profile, but so is timestop, and if I were to just go off profile on timestop, you wouldn't know its barely above melee range.

Anyways if she's teleporting not far his skill matters.
If she's teleporting and fighting from interstellar distances its a stomp and there's literally nothing he or anyone in the MM series could feasibly do v that.

I wish the MMZ wiki didn't suck and just translate what the elve say very vaguely and list what they actually do, because I barely actually used them in any Zero game (I think there was only 1 that didn't penalize their use) so I'm unclear on what his hax with them works like. Like its in his profile, but so is timestop, and if I were to just go off profile on timestop, you wouldn't know its barely above melee range.
The Cyber Elf's fly toward the opponents in once their close enough they do stuff like turn targets into Metalls, half the target's max energy, stun the target, nd completely erase the target.
Anyways if she's teleporting not far his skill matters.
If she's teleporting and fighting from interstellar distances its a stomp and there's literally nothing he or anyone in the MM series could feasibly do v that.
In character does Celestia teleport inter stellar distances and then snipe at the opponent from a far? Zero has the Shield Boomerang so he could reflect her shots.

We have to wait on that one guy above to tell us lol, because her profile doesn't explain at all and he's like the only mlp fan on this site.
I only know megaman.

Back