• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Reading that, it seems to be something that gives a resistance (Probably pretty stronk one at that).

Prince Nomber's one Higher Dimensional ability happens to be his EE attack (High 1-B with True Godly nopeing. Because I like screwing around with my cosmology to do this), so if it has it that stronk, yeah it resists, if it doesn't Rose dies if Nomber decides to use his EE (He won't open with it).
If it's some weird unconventional resistance inducing thing, uhhh... ok.

But really, Nomber is more likely to go matter manipulation than EE, but he will EE if he really needs to do it. (Sees resistance to magic. Since that thing is magic based) oh.

Or Speed of the Protector. Can use that and omega blitz because the "No Speed Blitz" rule only applies to the (normally) slower character. (Ask the guys who made it, not me as to why). But as with EE, it's also not opened with and usually only used if there's a reason to do so.

Now for this AP. I'm currently assuming Nomber at baseline. Rose is 13.6 Terratons for obvious reasons. 2 times advantage in Rose. But Nomber has armor which (currently) tier jumps his durability, so that's over 7 times durability advantage for him.
Both have type 2 for extra tank

Well, I'll see how this has gone tomorrow.

Drag-O-Drawgon said:
(Ask the guys who made it, not me as to why)
People figured having someone like Dyspo being able to proceed to blitz The Flash is a bit off and would probably make the rest of the nerds out there laugh at us even harder then they already do

Also, it's only banned if the slower character normally wins via speedblitzing or just doesn't have the skill cause a blitz.

Rose tends to start off against new people by simultaneously turning invisible / teleporting somewhere else, and sending out a shadow clone to fight for her. The clone can't use the Shadow, so it's a little less hax than her, but it can still use all her other powers.

Unless the armour fully seals him off, she can bypass it with shadows, seeing as they can flow over the armour and crawl into the seams to slice him up on the inside. She can also use her shadows to physically interact with his mind and soul to slice them up.

I don't entirely get how X-Antibody works either, so I'll assume its just a resistance. While she doesn't resist on that level, she is also very much against getting hit by glowing swords, and quite capable of shadow walking away or filling the entire area with a forest of shadow spikes to stop him getting close.

All his matter hax comes from projectiles by the looks of it, which Rose can and would block with shadows (seeing as shadows don't actually have atoms or anything, they're literally solid shadows). Worst comes to worst, they get through, hit the boundary layer, and are absorbed into a pocket dimension of nothing but darkness.

Speed of the Protector is the biggest issue. Rose is no stranger to people who can blitz her, but she tends to fight them only if she's got them trapped somewhere they can't use that speed properly. Seeing as she can't do that here, if he activates the ability he'll blitz immediately.

Shadows do have a lack of Macro Quantium particals that Nomber could pull a Delsin on, thereby making your head explode and auto winning the match GG

massive kek

DMUA said:
Shadows do have a lack of Macro Quantium particals that Nomber could pull a Delsin on, thereby making your head explode and auto winning the match GG

massive kek
Delsin?

@Monarch

Shadows do that, ok then. But unless there's this really high potency of such abilities, mind + soul attacks just get resisted.

If he goes so far as to use his smiting sword, he's definitely keeping it on his sword till he lands it, and spikes aren't stopping him if he's reached the determination to use it. And he can use other moves with it active (they wouldn't carry it, but they still exist). He could also cancel it just to quickly use it again if he needs that strategy.

The strength of her normal mind / soul hax is directly linked to her physical strength. Essentially, it doesn't matter whether something is physical, mental or spiritual, she can her physical body to interact with it directly regardless. So she can physically interact with the mind and soul to alter and mess it up, meaning the mind / soul needs to be able to resist being physically grabbed and poked and pulled apart. Something like "resists 2000 souls worth of soul hax" doesn't matter to her ability to soul hax you with her attracks unless those "2000 souls" gives the soul a sort of "physical" "durability" to tank something ripping into the soul with 13 terratons of force.

He also only has low-mid regen, so she can very easily slice and tear his body (even within the armour) into pieces much smaller than that with her shadows.

And like I said, her first move against an enemy she doesn't really know to turn invisible and move somewhere else while letting a shadow clone do the work. She's also willing to do a surprise attack while the opponent is distracted with the clone.

Just about any mind or soul manipulator in the Faiverse can do physical damage with those, or use physical attacks to do damage to those bodies, so the resistance to mind/soul manipulation does translate into mind/soul durability.

It's not regen you need to be worried about, it's type 2 immortality + resisting durability negation.

Eh. He technically has dealt with that before (Without the teleporting), in the form of darkness instead of just invisibility.

Alright. She's still twice as strong as him physically, so if he shadows slip inside his armour, they can tear him apart to the point that he is unable to move, even if he's still technically alive, and then she can just devour him with the Shadow, or do it herself. She can also spread her essence through shadows extremely quickly without him realising what she's doing (as the shadows don't look any different until she opens an eye / mouth in them) so she can easily fill the shadows beneath the trees / in between the grass with her own shadows to grab him and immobilise him if he steps too close to them, or she could even spread her essence into the shadows within his armour and just devour him from the inside out.

You can't resist durability negation. You can resist different methods of durability negation, but durability negation is a big topic. Are you just talking about soul / mind hax here?

Dakkened doesn't seem to have duplication. And Rose duplicates herself at the same time as she teleports / turns invisible, so Nomber wouldn't even realise she's gone invisible / teleported.

2X gap isn't really enough to just tear someone apart easily unless you're slicing them with something sharp. Although him just getting assaulted by shadows (He can feel pain, he just usually is able to ignore it enough to not get incapped by it, but he notices) might force him to speed amp.

I just realized the one he has isn't one that's gonna apply to this fight. Mind/Soul resistance is still gonna apply (obviously)

It's not duplication he's dealing with, it's inability to see target and dealing with cowardly attacks. But... I now realize that doing this based on predictions, might just not work. How much fighting the clone will help Nomber know about the sneaky strats, IDK, but probably not much.

I'm willing to say Nomber loses this one.

But at least I won against Fandom's glitchy messages by copy pasting this when it tried to erase it.

Edit: It's funny that the first Faiverse characters I add are the ones who do not have any special sensing (Mind presence sense, Soul sense, Essence sense, etc.), which would have helped a lot. But Eh. I don't plan on "woopering" Nomber's hax to include any of that. (IDC if it's not woopering. I wrote it for the memes)

Rose normally goes for slicing and stabbing, so that would work with the 2x gap.

I'll vote Rose via getting her shadows into his armour and slicing him him from the inside then eating him.

Aye. In the more "formal" (not) type of vote, Rose for A L O T O F R E A S O N S A B O V E

But Nomber still takes speed unequal because FTL+ vs sub-rel reactions and slower not reactions

so Rose FRA seems to be the right answer in speed =

also this can be added

so

yeh

Back