• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Prime Soul King Profile Additions

Same result might have come even if attachment was diffrent. Yukio would still be creating pocket dimension via diffrent means and Tsukishima would be using same power as Book Of The End in diffrent form

Has it been stated that the Soul King could use the individual abilities of these shards?

How do we know that the abilities don't just manifest once they're used by the specific individuals?

To use the Schrifts as an example; Yhwach could grant abilities by engraving a letter onto a Sternritter's soul, but does that mean he could use the abilities before the engraving ever took place? Do we think he originally had all the Schrifts and just separated them from himself, or that he created the abilities on the spot for them?

The line in novel was "It was a Quincy as well as a Shinigami; also a human. A symbol of hope governing the chaotic world with innumerable abilities like that of Fullbringers."

So Damage would you equally think it unlikely that the Soul King cannot make use of the powers of his arms?

If not, why would it be odd for him to use the powers of literally every other piece of his body?

Ginjo taking most of Ichigo's Fullbring does not guarantee that he stole the shard inside Ichigo because not only is Ichigo still a Fullbringer, you don't even need a Fullbring to be one eg. Aura

@Xulrev

If that is acurate I direct you to a previous point regarding the fact the abilities the Fullbringers develope are suspiciously similar to the objects they bond to, or an aspect about themselves.

@Xulrev; I am mostly neutral on him being able to use the abilities of Pernida, Mimihagi and Gerard.

On the one hand we have a case of both Mimihagi and the Soul King being able to see into the future; so there is a connection there.

And we do have the statement that Gerard and Pernida had their abilities 'since the beginning' implying that since they were torn from the Soul King, they had those powers. How much of those abilities that the Soul King had access to himself, or how he would fight at all is something I don't have enough information on because the Soul King is so vague.

So I can't say strongly that he definitely did have, and could use, those abilities - but I am much more doubtful about him being able to use every Schrift and every Fullbringer ability.

DazaiJisatsuManiac said:
Same result might have come even if attachment was diffrent.
Yukio would still be creating pocket dimension via diffrent means and Tsukishima would be using same power as Book Of The End in diffrent form
That cannot be.

• SK Fragments were torn off.
  • Some babies are created with this SK Fragments before been born.
  • The mother's of this babies were all attacked while pregnant because Hollows are attracted to the SK Fragments. (Hollows want to eat the babie's SK Fragment.)
  • If the mother and baby survive then Hollow Reiryoku fuses with each SK Fragment activating them.
  • Fullbrings are created. (The abilities awaken through a certain object that the user is attached to later on in life.)

If I am not mistaken Giriko and Jackie didn't awaken Fullbring willingly.

No one awakened it willingly iirc in Xcution (not ichigo and chad)
I haven't heard of a Fullbrings who was not able to develop its powers.

If I am not mistaken Giriko and Jackie didn't awaken Fullbring willingly.

No one awakened it willingly iirc in Xcution (not ichigo and chad)

Aura?

EmperorRorepme said:
Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Lmao doubting the SK can use the powers of his god damn hands is funny.
I just want to know how he lost his organs in the first place.
He willingly agreed to get sealed after seeing the future, and they still fear that he would get out that they remove everything from him.

If I am not mistaken Giriko and Jackie didn't awaken Fullbring willingly. No one awakened it willingly iirc in Xcution (not ichigo and chad)

Aura?
Not the shards ability, but Fullbring powers as a whole.

You forgot Subjective Reality via The Visionary which allows him to access Existence Erasure as he erased Guanel Lee from existence even from his memory.

And Light Manipulation via X-Axis.

And i could not see Attack Reflection via Miracle.

This is one of those "I brought you into this world, I can bring you out" kind of deals then. I don't think that would necessarily fall under EE, erasing the thing you created.

Guanel had EE while he was describing his powers Gremmy copied his speech and erasing him from his mind. But I am neutral on this.

Gremmy has both Reality Warping and Subjective Reality and both of these includes Existence Erasure on their profile.Gremmy erasing Guanel Lee further supports Gremmy having Existence Erasure.

And Soul King should also have Nonexistent Physiology from Guanel Lee.

The real cal howard said:
This is one of those "I brought you into this world, I can bring you out" kind of deals then. I don't think that would necessarily fall under EE, erasing the thing you created.
The way Gremmy goes about "bringing Guanel out of this world" is through EE.

Gremmy gave life and has the power to erase it.

"I think the Soul King should have 4-D Soul Manipulation as he can govern and control an infinite amount of Souls. At the very least his Soul Manipulation should be one of the best on this site."

Also i saw this

Is Gremmy's brain the brain of the Soul King?

It can only be implied. Gremmy's brain was also said to have possessed 'god-like power'. Later, when Ikomikidomoe is separated from Hikone after their defeat, Ikomikidomoe ate a Soul King Fragment from Hikone's body, and then boldly exclaimed that he was going to devour the rest of the Soul King fragment within Hikone, and aimed directly to devour Hikone's head.

Seems very u fair to give someone like Ichigo duh a large power up when he was literally ragdolled by Ywach n only beat him due to plot arrow. You're upgrade Almighty and GoD tiers based on the novel of prime Si destroying a hollow planet sized monster, n Ywach absorbing DK n becoming more powerful. I was told before that we don't use novel feats and instead we use scaling. If that was the case Naruto and Boruto god tiers should've been upgraded to star level based on Momoshiki and Kinshiki collapsing a star in the novel of Boruto. So, in the Boruto novel 3 shinobi no yoruMomoshiki destroyed a star. The novel mentioned the sun was dying, confirming Momoshiki destroyed it. I could go as far as saying the star was undergoing a supernova; the novel stated "the dying star emitted a synchrotron radiation." A synchrotron radiation encompasses a light that is more than a billion times greater than the light of the sun. Similarly when a star explodes, It suddenly increases in brightness by a factor of many billions times. According to this a supernova does in fact emit synchrotron radiation. Ergo, Momoshiki destroyed the star by triggering its supernova. Following, this particular novel is part of Boruto Naruto Next Generation official timeline, positing it's canon. Possible rebuttals. "This is an outlier feat" Except Momoshiki has other feats that opposes the case. In Boruto episode 65, Momoshiki asserted he created his nursery. Keep in mind nursery is a term used by the Otsutsuki clan to refer to planets. So basically, Momoshiki created a planet. Momoshiki was suggested to be stronger than Kaguya (Sasuke stated Momoshiki and Kishinki were the pursuers Kaguya was afraid of), who was going to destroy a planet, and the space surrounding it. It was also heavily implied she created several planets, one of which contained the dual moons. There's also the fact Momoshiki has eaten more chakra fruits than Kaguya from several god-trees, meaning he has acquired more power. "If Momoshiki could cause a supernova, why was he defeated so easily." He was defeated when he dropped his guard. Pay no attention to the movie; in the Boruto novelization (It should be noted this novel is currently being incorporated by anime) when his Rasengan, and Boruto's Rasengan amped by Naruto clashed, they both varnished. Momoshiki then laughed and taunted his opponents, satisfied he had negated Boruto's Rasengan. Unknowing to him, Boruto's Rasengan didn't exactly dissappear, it simply wasn't projected physically. The Rasengan thus swallowed Momoshiki whole while he was taunting his opponents; when his guard was down. Additionally, the Otsutsuki are known to be susceptible to harm when they drop their guard.

E.g Kishinki got kicked by Kurotsuchiwhen he dropped his guard. Kaguya was blitzed by Kakashi, which caught her by surprised signaling she was off guard. "Why didn't Momoshiki oneshot the Kages" Momoshiki had no longer had any offensive attack. Sasuke specifically addressed this. "Why didn't he oneshot Naruto and Sasuke" Naruto and Sasuke were superlative ninjas, in the sense their abilities were of the highest degree. Momoshiki was an incompetent in comparison as he lacked knowledge in rudimentary training. Basically, he didn't know how to fight. Coupled with the fact his speed was similar to that of Naruto and Sasuke, and the fact he had no offensive attack, he couldn't overcame them. "Does Naruto and Sasuke scale to this feat" No they don't. Momoshiki was stronger than them. The anime summary mentioned that Momoshiki exhibited powers not inferior to Naruto and Sasuke. Then the anime added these power obtained are greater than Naruto's. In fact, Momoshiki looked at Naruto chakra, and still called him fodder. Conclusion. This feat at very least pegged Momoshiki at Solar-system level which makes sense, again, considering he's stronger than Kaguya, not to mention he has eaten more chakra fruits than her.

Dangai Ichigo said:
What are you even saying ?
I want to know why bleach novel is used for sk destroying planet sized hollow, but vsbattle does not use Boruto novel for Momoshiki collapsing a Star, and countless planets.

Not the place for this discussion.

As to my OP, what precise issues still remain? I obviously believe the evidence for the Soul King having the abilities of his constituent parts is sound and fairly self evident, are there any abilities that need reworded or included/removed?

Back