• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

pride vs wrath

King Wrath
Pride
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Pride

Fight till death and this is both at peak strenght in the series.

I made this vsbattle because lots of guys in youtube think wrath is stronger than pride which i very strongly disagree and they think ed able to react pride shadow means he is not fast enough and means wrath stomp because of his speed and eye but they seems to forget that pride wanted to capture ed not kill him plus it require 8 strong people to just seal him greed fear pride but not wrath and went mano e mano with wrath and they also think wrath eye is sharigan and he can dodge endlessly but they forget his sword can break and thier is limit of how much you can dodge and you cant dodge an all emcompasing atk even if you can see it clearly.

More importantly i want to know what YOU guys here think do you think wrath stomp via speed biltz or pride wins ?

Wrath has no possible way to win this, first, even if Wrath had the speed, he would have a hard time killing Pride since Pride doesn't get wounded the same way as the other Homonculi (being sliced etc).

Edward kept up with Pride because he had a new automail (and like you said, Pride wanted to keep him alive); Ed (with his brother) also did a good rematch against Scar (before having his automail if I remember well) so his speed is not so far from Wrath, we can also add that Pride captured GreeLin for a moment who's speed scales to Wrath.

As for Wrath's eye, it can help him, but it would eventually get overwhelmed by the countless attacks Pride can provide in all directions, even if he succeeds to dodge everything, he won't do it endlessly and cannot deal with Pride's durability at the same time. Last thing, his swords will probably often be broken in this fight

The only way I see Wrath winning this is with prep by using traps and light bombs. In other words, Pride wins without much difficulty

Back