• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pretty Cure/Precure Discussion Thread: Max Heart

Here's my progress for Splash Star speed feats; I've gone through the entire series, and of the Speed feats I've found after ep 2 (the one I found to be Transonic), I found one feat that puts them in supersonic (which is there current listing), one questionable feat that puts them between transonic and Supersonic+ (jumped higher than a softball light pole in about 0.05 seconds. Baseball lights range from 15 to 50 m. I say questionable as it was farther in the background so it is hard to judge), and two episodes where I need to use proper pixel measurements and angles to figure out the distance and then caclulate the speed. I know the formula: 2atan(tan(90/2)x(object size in pixels/screen height in pixels)), I just don't know what I would do to find the 2atan part (the place where I found the formula, I couldn't see what values were properly used).

Also, I like the Max Heart part of the title.

Should Cure Black and Cure White have Mind manipulation resistance for breaking free of the Ice Crystals in their hearts in the second Max Heart movie?

The God Of Procrastination said:
Not only does Aqua take out a Koowaina that withstood a double pretty cure kick from the Max heart cures, all of the cures are running away from the same monsters, and with about as much difficulty. Miden can phisically overpower Black, White, and Luminous. At around 10:00, Macherie momentarily stops it, and the Hugtto cures take no more damage from it's attacks than the Max Heart Cures.
Does this reasonably scale other Cures to Black and White?

I don't think so. As in the context of DX1, the revived MoTW can only be killed by the Cures of their respective series (Zakenna by the FWPC, Hoshiina and Kowaiina by the 5GG, etc.). Miden is an interesting case, as he was able to tank attacks from every Cures and the only way defeating him was to purifying him using the Miracle Lights after he's promised not to be abandoned by Yell AND exhausted himself after pouring out his swarm of smaller duplications. However, we can obviously see that Black and White are superiorly stronger than the rest due to them being able to effortlessly nullify Flora's attack when Miden used it.

Spamac said:
I don't think so. As in the context of DX1, the revived MoTW can only be killed by the Cures of their respective series (Zakenna by the FWPC, Hoshiina and Kowaiina by the 5GG, etc.).
That's a headcanon, if I ever saw one. the last Kowaina was defeated by Dream and Bloom together.
Miden is an interesting case, as he was able to tank attacks from every Cures and the only way defeating him was to purifying him using the Miracle Lights after he's promised not to be abandoned by Yell AND exhausted himself after pouring out his swarm of smaller duplications. However, we can obviously see that Black and White are superiorly stronger than the rest due to them being able to effortlessly nullify Flora's attack when Miden used it.

That was Flora's weakest attack.

I wonder if any of the Pretty Cure games could yeild any useful info. Like maybe confirming something that was implied in the show, or elaborating on some details.

@Scarletmoon56 fair point. It was just a thought when I saw the gba sidescrolling futari wa game that I thought it would have a random piece of dialouge that might help. (such as a quick mention that The Dark Zone is in another galaxy, or something simple like that.).

Episode 1: The new year has blessed us with a fresh season of Pretty Cure (that joke is ten years late, but whatever).
Episode 2: Aother alien Precure, yay!
Episodes 3-4: OK.
Episode 5: this could go badly in a hurry.
Episode 6: OK.
Episode 7: We're going on a trip in our favourite rocket ship!
Episodes 8-9: Space.
Episode 10 Ware ware! Yare yare! Sekai wa DAAKU! KOSUMIKKU! (Not fresh, at all.)

As Lala is an alien, and they haven't really brought it up, she could be male (or something else entirely), and simply looks like a human female.

The God Of Procrastination said:
Not only does Aqua take out a Koowaina that withstood a double pretty cure kick from the Max heart cures, all of the cures are running away from the same monsters, and with about as much difficulty. Miden can phisically overpower Black, White, and Luminous. At around 10:00, Macherie momentarily stops it, and the Hugtto cures take no more damage from it's attacks than the Max Heart Cures.
My small collection of things (I can make a thread if you want).

We are not scaling the any of the Cures to the Futari duo. Weak evidence such an MOTW surviving a kick from them does not cut it, especially when said evidence is moot due to the fact Aqua still used her signature move to finish it. The All Stars series have consistently shown that Black and White are the strongest among the team, from DX1 all the way to All Stars Memories. You might as well say we should scale Krillin and Android 18 to SSB Goku just because Krillin clashed Kamehameha with him and Android 18 knocked it out of the way. Stop trying to upgrade the other Cures for mandane reasons just because you are desperate in giving your favorite characters a high tier.

Back