• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Prep Nightmares Incarnate: Doctor Doom vs Nagash

Doom, always Doom. He is always the correct answer, for Doom is the true and ultimate being. All Hail Doom

Jokes aside, will look into it later. But doom wins or else this match sucks

Two things, how potent is Nagash's prep time? Tiering wise. Secondly, Doom is currently going through a revision for his base key, so better wait for that to end.

With 30 minutes of prep time can build up enough power to cover all of nehekara. With a month you can expect some really nasty rituals to come out like a planetary death one

I mean... Doom can all the way up to tier 1 with a week's or two's worth of prep. So...

Okay...? Tier 1-A absorption >> kek
Nagash can also do this at a range if I recall. Also Doom has to live long enough to get half his crap off, cause Nagash can and will set up that planetary death ritual I mentioned earlier and by God be damned if Doom hasnt GTFO'd when it hits, well, he doesn't resist death manipulation to my knowledge so we both know how that ends

Also Nagash has Witch Sight... which just so happens to be Low 1-C conceptual enhanced senses and anal prediction lol

Nagash can also do this at a range if I recall.
So?
Also Doom has to live long enough to get half his crap off
Elaborate
cause Nagash can and will set up that planetary death ritual I mentioned earlier
Again, not much that will do against Doom. You think Doom always stays on Earth when prepping? He can go to any hell dimension or some other dimension.
and by God be damned if Doom hasnt GTFO'd when it hits, well, he doesn't resist death manipulation to my knowledge so we both know how that ends
That assumes he is going to stay on the planet.

Now that I think about it, he actually might have death hax resistance, just kinda vague so might need to relook into that

Also Nagash has Witch Sight... which just so happens to be Low 1-C conceptual enhanced senses and anal prediction lol
Nice, but what's that gonna do?

So?

Elaborate

Again, not much that will do against Doom. You think Doom always stays on Earth when prepping? He can go to any hell dimension or some other dimension.

That assumes he is going to stay on the planet.

Now that I think about it, he actually might have death hax resistance, just kinda vague so might need to relook into that

Nice, but what's that gonna do?
Nagash can also do prep in the RoC, which is a hell dimension of its own.

You think he won't start on earth?

Also assumes Nagash doesn't throw his conceptual tier 1 Absorption.

"How do I hit this guy?" "Good question."

He doesn't need to

Again, what's he going to do against 1-A shit?

?
Yeah, he kinda does. Its called SBA enjoy ya stay.

You mean the single 1-A thing he has? Yeah, unfortunately that requires him to be in-range to do it, it's why Doom vs Archaon is an even semi-fair match despite Archaon only being a Low 1-C smurf. Also Nagash is awaiting the cosmology upgrades and such to be finished so he'll have straight up 1-A Absorption when that drops anyway

No, no context for you

So? The other guy doesn't have a single 1A thing tho lol

Not really. He wasn't in range when he did to the new beyonders race last I checked
And when, pray tell did Doom have interdimensional range to snipe Nagash from another dimension with Absorption? Cause that's how he needs to dodge not getting screwed over by Nagash's other shit (for instance, good luck hitting that man with magic)

And this isn't on his profile? Cause I'm pretty sure it's always been argued Doom's Absorption doesn't have that kinda range

He doesn't need to absorb anything in this fight, before hand. Give him 1 month prep and he is gonna absorb the shit out of most outerversal entities and gonna one shot him with outerversal range. It's already on his file.

Back