• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Predator's Grenade and Durability correction

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Predator's Grenade is currently rated as City block level for vaporizing a tank but stated in this calc https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Assaltwaffle/The_Iron_Giant's_Grand_Entrance vaporizing a tank requires 10 Kilotons so Predator's Grenade should be Town level.

And Predators current Durability rating is at least small building level which makes no sense he has survived multiple hecilcopter missiles and even if you lowballed it and said those missiles were the same as RPG misslies at 9-A he survived multiple of them with little damage so thats very easily an 8-C feat.

Predator has also survived a beating from an Xenomorph Queen who is rated as At least 8-C.

Predator has also Survived getting struck by Lighting (Which is 8-C) which didn't even faze him.

So Predator's Durability should be At least 8-C as well.

I would appreciate some community input here.

I suppose that this seems to make sense, but would still appreciate further community input.

I agree with the town level thing and scaling towards the bottom, though I'd like to see the source for the AP of lightning.

As for the missile thing, taking continuous damage doesn't increase the overall energy output of the attack. If that was the case, getting spammed by multi-galaxy attacks would make a person universal, which isn't true. AP/DC is based off of one attack, or if damage is done in joules per second, one second.

@Unite My Rice

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harvesting_lightning_energy

"A single bolt of lightning carries a relatively large amount of energy (approximately 5 billion joules[1] or about the energy stored in 145 litres of petrol)."

And true, taking continuous damage doesn't increase the overall energy output of the attack, I was meaning that if his Durability was truly only 9-A as his page says, he would only be able to survive at most 1 of those missiles, not the multitude of them that he survived.

I agree that Pred's durability should be raised. Lightning strikes are Building level, and other beings with lightning-tanking feats have their durability rated as such. The fact that he wasn't even fazed by it only furthers the point that this upgrade should happen.

I am fine with upgrading the durability to Building level.

If someone unlocks Pred's profile, I can do it.

Also, I didn't realize this before, but this upgrade would scale the Praetorian and Predalien Xenomorphs to Building level as well, since the Praetorians trade blows with the Predators and the Predaliens are explicitly superior to both. It would also put Pred's physical AP at Building level due him being capable of harming these creatures.

I'm open to waiting for more input on that, but the currency scaling of the verse basically means this upgrade should affect both pages.

I will unlock the Predator page. Tell me here when you are done.

Finished updating Pred's profile. Also finished the Xenomorph upgrades from the other thread.

I just noticed that Predator's grenade AP was never changed to Town level. Can you unlock Predator's profile Ant so I can do so?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back