• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oof, idk why my grammar nose-dived for that sentence. Something like "Not all self-destruct devices use the same countdown, a Pred sets the denotation time to whatever they want it to be before it goes off." is what I meant to say.

Yeah, but it ain’t a guaranteed death from what I recall.

Regardless, though, the Predator does have to retreat in order to heal during combat (As shown in a few instances in the expanded universe) and preferably out of sight too.
Doesn't mention the blood on Predator maks him easy to be tracked

Looks like from this expanded debate, Yor still take this fight

Yeah, I forget to bring that up as well, but that is also assume the Predator is stupid enough to not find a way to get around that issue or Idk literally find a way to get that shit dissolved
Don't Predators have access to healing crystals or whatever those things from the games were?

Don't Predators have access to healing crystals or whatever those things from the games were?
Yeah, but that requires them to being out of combat plus that involves game mechanics.

In the movies, the Predator was shown having a healing kit to heal themselves, however it does give away their position with a loud scream (Same with the games)

I should know since I watched the gameplays and the movies myself

Yeah, but that requires them to being out of combat plus that involves game mechanics.
You can use them mid-fight though so why wouldn't that be considered?
In the movies, the Predator was shown having a healing kit to heal themselves, however it does give away their position with a loud scream (Same with the games)
That's fair but you can quickly use them mid-fight anyways so it doesn't really matter too much.

You can use them mid-fight though so why wouldn't that be considered?
I considered that already and for the most part, the Predator must avoid getting damaged while they heal during combat hence why I brought up the fact they will have to retreat to do so.

It will been counterproductive for the Predator to heal while taking damage at the same time

I considered that already and for the most part, the Predator must avoid getting damaged while they heal during combat hence why I brought up the fact they will have to retreat to do so.

It will been counterproductive for the Predator to heal while taking damage at the same time
That's true, though it still shows that it can be used very quickly and will get them back into the fight in moments.

That's true, though it still shows that it can be used very quickly and will get them back into the fight in moments.
Not that quickly since the time for the healing process is shown here.

It definitely not that instantaneous as shown in the movies.

Here is a compilation for that.

Not that quickly since the time for the healing process is shown here.

It definitely not that instantaneous as shown in the movies.

Here is a compilation for that.

Those aren't the healing crystals though. The crystals are literally inject and then back in the fight like Stimpaks from Fallout.

Those aren't the healing crystals though. The crystals are literally inject and then back in the fight like Stimpaks from Fallout.
For that, I will think it stems from the fact they are from the video games.

In the movies, the healing process take a bit longer.

However, the movies (for the most part) is set in 21st century while specific games are set in the distant future so there is that.

Last edited:
For that, I will think it stems from the fact they are from the video games.

In the movies, the healing process take a bit longer.

However, it probably stems from the movies (for the most part) is set in 21st century while the games are set in the distant future so there is that.
Which points towards their healing tech having vastly increased in efficiency with that logic.

Which points towards their healing tech having vastly increased in efficiency with that logic.
Yes, but it is more like a eventuality. However, the scream is still a valid point as it will give away the Predator’s position.
For this part, that depends if the Predator ain’t received a lot of succession damage.

Also apparently Yor does have poison so that could counteract the healing effect and as far as I am aware, Predator ain’t resistant to that stuff.

No new arguments has been made yet and all of Yor arguments are more stronger so i take this as conclusion
This match can be added now

Ngl I'm probably gonna remake this cause this was started before the Pred's profile revision went through.

Back