• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Predator key changes + other minor additions

koopa3144

He/Him

Xeno scaling and Key additions

We consider AvP cannon to the Predator franchise however, this is not reflected on the Predators Profile. Yautja should scale to Xenos due to all Yautja having to defeat one to become Blooded. And with equipment, Yautja can even harm and defeat Praetorians and Queens. So I propose that the Yautja Profile have its tier changed to 9-B, up to 9-A with equipment to reflect that.

Other minor things​

Agree: @Roachman40 @Apex_Predator_GX
Disagree:
neutral:

Last edited:
I was planning on doing a CRT on AVP so you beat me to it haha, CRT looks good but you can probably get higher due to AVP xenos being alot stronger their canon counterparts

Big Red having a profile is pretty interesting considering its a character from a fan-made crossover short film with batman, not sure if its still allowed or not.

Bump, also I'm waiting to see if @Armorchompy comments before I get any other staff cause he's the last supporter of the Predator verse who hasn't commented yet.

Oops, sorry for the wait. Uh I think this is fine, but I'm a bit unsure about Elites scaling to Praetorians/Queens physically, don't they mostly use weapons?

Oops, sorry for the wait. Uh I think this is fine, but I'm a bit unsure about Elites scaling to Praetorians/Queens physically, don't they mostly use weapons?
Good point, would "9-B, up to 9-A with equipment" work better?

ye, though i think that'd scale to non-elite predators too

Welp if both Blooded and Elite are gonna be "9-B, up to 9-A with equipment" they probably won't need to be sperate keys. I'll update the op to reflect this.

I'm incredibly sorry for the long wait, the OP has finally been updated! With all the supporters agreeing, would anyone mind if I go ahead and apply the changes?

Welp, since no one objected I have gone ahead and applied the changes. Are there any other Predator additions that need to be discussed?

Back