• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pre-Training Saitama upgrade

The issue with both of those examples is that Boros and Goku have statements backed by WoC or guidebooks, along with feats/direct scaling for their ratings. Boros in particular has the following

• A manga databook that directly said the CSRC can surface wipe
  • Doing more damage to his ship than Saitama's moon jump, which generated High 6-A results
So his High 6-A rating has hard scaling and statements behind it. His first key has the same while Crab has neither. The only way he's 8-C is based on the assumption of power. Considering we don't rate every Demon level threat at Tier 7 due to lack of scaling and feats, we're not going to rate Crab at Tier 8 without the wave being calced to that level.

But on average, Demon level monsters are tier 7, and on average A class heroes are tier 8, and on average Tiger level monsters are same as A class heroes. Crablante was used as an average exmple. He has no feats because he died too quickly. But that doesn't mean he's lower tier. Don't just nerf him with no solid proof that he's low tier. He is average Tiger, not high, not low. 8-C. Average.

He doesn't have the evidence to back the rating currently, so he isn't getting the rating. Boros has evidence for all of his stats, so he has high stats. Calc the wave, if it gets a result higher than 9-B I'll back a general upgrade.

Don't just nerf him with no solid proof that he's low tier.

There's no evidence he directly scales to an A-class either. Currently any Tier 8 rating is based on an assumption of power.

The proof is the manga panel. Read it again and see it. And he shouldn't be scaled to the lower Wolf level monsters, he should be compared to A class heroes. I need someone else to check this thread because you just wanna nerf him under the excuse of he has no feats.

Actually, I just read something. Kombu (the sea weed guy) defeated both Mustchio and Goldenball, and those 2 are state to be low A classes. With that, Crablante is an average Tiger, comparable to average A class heroes. But you know what, I'll be generous enough and say he should still be compared to Spring Mustachio and Golden Ball, who are both low/weak A class heroes. With that in mind, he is 8-C. At this point you can't deny this clear proof.

I say make a thread about it, but personally I think it's probably fine to apply to any Demon or Dragon who doesn't already have a rating.

At this point you can't deny this clear proof.

Your claim is based on a unbacked assumption like before. So no, I still don't agree with a 8-C upgrade.

So you wanna nerf the Tiger and Wolf level monsters' lifting strength too? That octopus was holding the car like it's a chair. Surely this applies to most if not all Tiger level, and even some Wolf levels.

Not all Tiger levels are the same and wolf levels are explictly weaker. If any Tiger shows to be comparable or superior to Stinger they should also scale since he solo'ed the entire force.

Qawsedf234 said:
Your claim is based on a unbacked assumption like before. So no, I still don't agree with a 8-C upgrade.
Uh, take a look at the rankings of Golden Ball and Spring Mustachio, then see their fight with Kombu Infinity, then read the OPM wiki, then see the panel featuring Crablante. That is more than enough proof. Please at least try to double check those things I mentioned so you can see the proof.

• They're A-class who are stated too be superior to Snek, ergo 8-C.
  • Kombu fought and defeated both. Ergo 8-C
  • Crab fought no A-Class and only scales to wolfs, who are currently 9-B. Ergo he's "9-B, likely higher"
Get a better scaling feat and I'll agree with an upgrade.

Qawsedf234 said:
Not all Tiger levels are the same and wolf levels are explictly weaker. If any Tiger shows to be comparable or superior to Stinger they should also scale since he solo'ed the entire force.
Wasn't the entire force Wolf level? Maybe slip in there a Tiger? And Stinger is on a tier above the other A class heroes, just like Iaian and the sword apprentices. But we're drifting away from the main issue here. I am just saying Crablante scales to A class heroes below Stinger, but above other Wolf level monsters and B class heroes.

Qawsedf234 said:
* They're A-class who are stated too be superior to Snek, ergo 8-C.
  • Kombu fought and defeated both. Ergo 8-C
  • Crab fought no A-Class and only scales to wolfs, who are currently 9-B. Ergo he's "9-B, likely higher"
Get a better scaling feat and I'll agree with an upgrade.
Snek is the lowest A class hero. Tiger levels need an average A class hero. Crablante is an average Tiger level. Mustachio and Goldenball are on the lower side of the A class rankings, thats why they lost to Kombu. There is no feat to show Crablante because he was never drawn doing any feats, but he is stated officially to be a Tiger level threat, meaning above Wolf, and he's an average Tiger too, not low tier. There's the proof. Take it all into consideration.

If anything I think Golden Ball and Spring Mustachio should be upgraded. They got off solid hits on a Garou that was in far better shape than version that was cornered by the A and B class squad later in the arc.

If they get upgrades, so does Crablante. Afterall, they're not top tier A class heroes, and Crablante it a Tiger threat. In fact the one punch man monsters need an overhaul.

Then that's even better. But still the characters need an overhaul in general. This Crablante topic has opened my eyes onto how underrated and nerfed some of the characters are.

Wasn't the entire force Wolf level?

Every one of the invasion Seafolk was a Tiger level threat. Being above a 9-B isn't evidence for 8-C, just evidence for a higher 9-B rating.

@Qawsedf

Are you willing to perform the changes, so we can close this thread? It will never end otherwise.

It'll end when he sees the proof. Those sea folk were all Wolf level, and together they formed a Tiger level threat, which btw would be considered a high tier Tiger. Hasn't he read the manga? Isn't there someone else more reasonable and more willing to listen other than him? No matter what proof I give him he still insists on his headcanon. There has to be someone more qualified than him to change their stats.

Please calm down. This isn't that big a deal.

ok allow me to explain my thought process behind my earlier post, saitama started training when he was 22, (which i believe is after the crabante incedent) meaning saitama wasnt training between the pig and crab incidents, meaning his strength only increased through puberty and natural growth which isnt all that much, it doubles at most, so if saitama is an 8-C as an adult, young saitama should be atleast 9-A but he got the crap kicked out of him by ordinary people (the bullies) and then got knocked out by a 9-B, so that doesnt fit.

Bob8999 said:
ok allow me to explain my thought process behind my earlier post, saitama started training when he was 22, (which i believe is after the crabante incedent) meaning saitama wasnt training between the pig and crab incidents, meaning his strength only increased through puberty and natural growth which isnt all that much, it doubles at most, so if saitama is an 8-C as an adult, young saitama should be atleast 9-A but he got the crap kicked out of him by ordinary people (the bullies) and then got knocked out by a 9-B, so that doesnt fit.
But this is the OPM universe where people can become gods in 3 years of doing pushups and squats, so I don't think that his strength and durability can be measured linearly

so bascically your saying the humans in opm are stronger? so your saying kid saitama was even stronger? still doesnt fit, allow me to repeat myself: he got knocked out by a 9-B, so that doesnt fit.

Bob8999 said:
so bascically your saying the humans in opm are stronger? so your saying kid saitama was even stronger? still doesnt fit, allow me to repeat myself: he got knocked out by a 9-B, so that doesnt fit.
You should make a separate thread for this.

Antvasima said:
@Qawsedf
Are you willing to perform the changes, so we can close this thread? It will never end otherwise.
I'll do the upgrades when the Seafolk Messenger thing is calced.

@Qawsedf

Okay. Thanks.

Do you need to ask any calc group members for help?

So you guys still haven't used the undeniable proof from the manga itself I see. Crablante is still at 9-B and now some genius has put the Seafolk to be as Tiger level when the page itself clearly says in big black bold letters "WOLF". You people need a new calc group that's for sure. Such inaccurcy just shows how unreliable this site can be. I mean nobody wants to use the proof manga pages nor do they want to use their heads, it might as well be headcanon instead of vsbattle. But hey, who am I to judge.

dude opm disater levels dont mean jack or shit, they are baased on reports from random people, and are constantly updated and change by heroes on site, they called the seafolk wolf because most of them were wiped out before they caused any real damage and before the hero assosiation could get a real handle on their real power. withered sprout is a good example of this the hero assosiation called it wolf or tiger when in reality it was dragon level.

Actually it was redesignated as a Tiger level threat by the HA. It doesn't have a lot to back a Dragon rating outside of a overhyped surprise comment.

@Qawsedf

Thank you for helping out.

@All

Drop the hostility please.

Back