• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pre-timeskip Bleach DC. Overrated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rib78

VS Battles
Retired
A lot of pre-timeskip Bleach DC is founded on Ichigo's bankai having Town Level DC: It's where Grimmjow gets his DC, and I Shinji and possibly others would be rated lower if people like Ichigo and Grimmjow were.

I was wondering if anyone could point me to where this comes from (if it's a calc, or something that I missed) and have it added to his profile; right now I'm assuming he's rated as such because he was multi city-block a powerup back, but I would say that's wrong because being stronger than someone who is one level doesn't put you on the next one, especially given the difference between MCB and town is a factor of 100.

Obviously this applies to some character's durabilities too.

It comes from him being powerscaled from yourichi, byakuya, komamura and a dozen other characters who presented town level feats back in soul society arc, all of he was either comperable to or have already surppassed at the time, not to mention feats from the hueco mundo and FKT arcs...

Scaling SS Ichigo to Yoruichi is ridiculous, I would disagree with scaling him to Komamura who should be overall his equal at the time but a glass cannon (and therefore superior offense), and could you point me to Byakuya's town level feat(s) because he's listed as MCB on his profile here.

koma's dc came out to town level but barely IIRC. at worst you would say pre skip ichigo is small town level+.

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=22013

20kt which is pretty impresive and well in to the lower end of Town Level, but I don't think this should make Ichigo Small Town or Town, given how Tengen works: It has massive offensive power, relative to Koma's shikai and reiatsu but it's a giant ************ that he takes damage from like a stand.

But he's listed as Small Town in his shikai, that could possibly scale to Ichigo, not in shikai obviously but maybe in Bankai and/or Hollow Mask.

Either way the Town Level he's currently listed with needs to be brought down.

There's soimething called Attack Potency and Powerscalling before saying anything else you should really look them up.,.

You don't really have to cause Town Level destruction foe your strikes to have Town Level power. Kenpachi with his eyepatch and being all bloody after fighting Tosen was capable of stopping and fighting Kuomarura's Bankai. And Ichigo in his shikai not Bankai mind you was capable of matching Kenpachi in their Final Clash and please note that Kenpachi was without his eyepatch in their final clash.

So no the Town Level Stat shouldn't be taken down and Shikai Ichigo may possibly be Town Level instead ans finally stop downplaying.

if that idiot tosen was able to block kokujo tengen myo-oh not once but twice with only a hollow mask, then ichigo with bankai and hollow mask should easily be capable to do the same, sorry that argument is bullshit, as for yoruichi, say what you like, but she is only a speedster, she wasn't notable for her superior power, only her speed, so this is another moot point.

as for byakuya:

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=21505 its somewhere here, single digit kilotons, still in town level range...

from there we have ulquiorra, whos both cerro osqurras and lanza were in either single or double digit megatons...

can we close this already?

Rib78 said:
http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=22013
20kt which is pretty impresive and well in to the lower end of Town Level, but I don't think this should make Ichigo Small Town or Town, given how Tengen works: It has massive offensive power, relative to Koma's shikai and reiatsu but it's a giant ************ that he takes damage from like a stand.

But he's listed as Small Town in his shikai, that could possibly scale to Ichigo, not in shikai obviously but maybe in Bankai and/or Hollow Mask.

Either way the Town Level he's currently listed with needs to be brought down.
oh, I thought there was a 6kt one

And that makes it even worse, because that was his shikai, he didn't call his bankai until after he saw tousen again

I see no further reason to keep this discussion open, the current stats shall stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back