• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pre Crisis Superman Fights A Freaking Dragon

He's definitely far above baseline considering his second key alone was baseline and each of his forms is stronger than the previous forms. Which is 17 forms btw.
So he have a scaling chain above baseline, which is 2 universes.

However, since you can't get higher in 2-C with multipliers or scaling chains, Supes still one shots him.

I did saw he have Low Godly regen, but dies he have anything to affect Superman?

So he have a scaling chain above baseline, which is 2 universes.

However, since you can't get higher in 2-C with multipliers or scaling chains, Supes still one shots him.

I did saw he have Low Godly regen, but dies he have anything to affect Superman?
He has BFR, Reality Warping, Durability Negation, Time Manip and Attack Reflection. Also Power Null.

Well, Superman should be able to kill him before he uses his hax. Seeing as both he and Drago legitimately have ways to win, I'll go with Superman.

I mean going by the Bakugan wiki, all the elements that are shown in the Bakugan universe are Fire, Water, Earth, Light, Darkness and Wind.

It depends on how the series treat it. Does Ice is treated as a seperate element from Water (such as in Pokemon), or as the same as Water (such as in ATLA)?

Not really? We don't just assume these kinds of things since there's no set default in fiction. Best to just take what feats are present.

No, unless they are shown using the elements in all their different forms and shapea, then you can make an arguement for it.

By default, water is water and ice is ice

Not really? We don't just assume these kinds of things since there's no set default in fiction. Best to just take what feats are present.
But there is a set default in real life. If we never see a character and we need to pick, we assume they eat just not onscreen, not that they don't need to eat at all.

But there is a set default in real life. If we never see a character and we need to pick, we assume they eat just not onscreen, not that they don't need to eat at all.
That's a massive false equivalency. We know through context that they need to eat. What you're suggesting is to give all water users ice manip despite them never showing it.

Real life =/= fiction.

There is a difference between eating food and being able to manipulate an element in a different state that your verse has shown to

Real life =/= fiction.

There is a difference between eating food and being able to manipulate an element in a different state that your verse has shown to
You are trying way too hard to make that seem complex, imagine if I say there is a difference between swallowing solid material and letting it digest in your stomach, and water being ice.

That's a massive false equivalency. We know through context that they need to eat. What you're suggesting is to give all water users ice manip despite them never showing it.
I never even said a character. What context are you using? How do you have context on a character I have never stated. Your brain is massive.

Yeah, because grabbing resources to live is way more complex than having a whole new power of control over matter.

This discussion is pointless.

Feats, statements or bust. That's how the wiki works.

There is a difference between "water being ice" and giving water users ice manip just because one is a state of the other, which is the whole point of this debate.

If you negate that's your intention again then you are confirming that this topic is pointless and you are just trying to waste time.

Water manip =/= ice manip unless we have evidence and that's final, that's how the wiki works.

Example: Burter isn't MFTL because he says he is the fastest. Example: Some feats are considered outliers, for no reason. Example: Most characters are assumed to need air, no matter what.
This is some examples of reasonable doubt working, and statements and feats not working.

Back