• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Powerless - Role Play Thread

(More or less, yes)

The beetle backed away while the two men approached Chrome and Cy, like a cat it knew when it should or should not get involved, so it decided to create distance, the men seemed to be fine with this, one (the one with the Emp gun) approached Cy and Chrome, he kept the parts that are usually attached by gravity in a backpack, slowly one of the liquids (blue color) in the necklace entered his veins which became more noticeable and he lifted Chrome on his shoulders as if he were from paper (Basically he injected himself with Bane's Venom)

Another one was infected by the same substance and took the backpack and Cy on his shoulders.

Eventually Nick managed to catch up to both of them, he was still somewhat afraid of having the meat and having to use it to attract the horde of killer mosquitoes, however, he will do it if he have to do it

"Well I think I saw Jael, I guess you want me to hit one of them with an arrow, the problem would be that they are too close to Cy and Chrome."
"I will try to cause a distraction, you shoot them after im there to take Chrome and Explorer away from them, sounds good?"

Asks Nick about the plan
"Sure" Nick say while give her a 👍 and prepare his bow
"Try using taser arrows to paralyze them and make them drop the ladies. You can do it Hawkeye.", he replied before suddenly seeing something alarming approaching their spacecraft.
"Julius Caesar once said: In order to conquer, one must first divide."

From the back of the ship in the opposite direction from the group of people outside (i.e. if the group [Nick, Rox, Jael, Cy and Chrome] is to the East of the ship, they come from the West towards the ship), They began to arrive, there were at least 15 people equipped with the best they had, which was not too bad technology if you look at it carefully, with another magnetic harpoon they shot at a door and after hitting it they pulled to knock it down, allowing them to create an opening and starting to infiltrate inside of the ship

(@AThe1412 @Javenplayz253 your characters are under attack)
(Let's assume that Garret went to hide somewhere if Javen doesn't respond any time soon)
Uh oh...
"Hey guys, bad timing but our ship is under attack right now. 15 of them came from the West and are trying to bust down our door. Maybe splitting up wasn't such a good idea... Handle everything over there then come back here ASAP. I'll try and buy us some time. Just assume that I'm dead if I don't text back in 30 minutes. Doctor out.", he sent the group one last voice message while checking his weapons to prepare for the oncoming attack.

Some of them have EMP cannons, some have cybernetics, but none seem to have anything that would allow them to see in the dark. Good.

He flicked a switch in the cockpit that would shut off all the lights on the ship, leaving the place almost completely pitch black save for the windows where natural light came in. He planned to use stealth and the optics on his weapons to his advantage. He started moving silently out of the main control room and down the halls once he saw them breach the door on the cameras.

"Sure" Nick say while give her a 👍 and prepare his bow
She sneaks to their front quick and rolls some flash grenade till it was at point blank range and explodes immediately afterwards, Roxanne gets out and kicks the Bane'd person in the knees, forcing him to bend down and lose balance followed by a straight fist into his chin with her left hand

Taking the spider-esque lady, while for the other one with the cyber lady, she sweeps him and as Roxanne took her back too, whistling for Nick briefly to take his shots

"Try using taser arrows to paralyze them and make them drop the ladies. You can do it Hawkeye.", he replied before suddenly seeing something alarming approaching their spacecraft.

(Let's assume that Garret went to hide somewhere if Javen doesn't respond any time soon)
Uh oh...
"Hey guys, bad timing but our ship is under attack right now. 15 of them came from the West and are trying to bust down our door. Maybe splitting up wasn't such a good idea... Handle everything over there then come back here ASAP. I'll try and buy us some time. Just assume that I'm dead if I don't text back in 30 minutes. Doctor out.", he sent the group one last voice message while checking his weapons to prepare for the oncoming attack.

Some of them have EMP cannons, some have cybernetics, but none seem to have anything that would allow them to see in the dark. Good.

He flicked a switch in the cockpit that would shut off all the lights on the ship, leaving the place almost completely pitch black save for the windows where natural light came in. He planned to use stealth and the optics on his weapons to his advantage. He started moving silently out of the main control room and down the halls once he saw them breach the door on the cameras.
People would activate flashlights and one or another put on glasses that if you had to guess, were infrared.
She sneaks to their front quick and rolls some flash grenade till it was at point blank range and explodes immediately afterwards, Roxanne gets out and kicks the Bane'd person in the knees, forcing him to bend down and lose balance followed by a straight fist into his chin with her left hand

Taking the spider-esque lady, while for the other one with the cyber lady, she sweeps him and as Roxanne took her back too, whistling for Nick briefly to take his shots
While the one with the Spider Lady lost against Rox, the one with Cy reacted in time to jump away instinctively, the arrow hit the one that previuosly has Chrome, directly in the middle of his chest, however, the strange liquid did its job and he remove the arrow from his chest, leaving an open wound, the insects quickly approached the group with murderous intentions, and they went for the man who, without many options, he went towards Rox to try to make her fall into the mosquito range

His partner took the opportunity to run with Cy.

Cylam remains motionless in the arms of the assailant, though still partially aware of her situation, having not fully deactivated. Still, she cannot really do anything.

While the one with the Spider Lady lost against Rox, the one with Cy reacted in time to jump away instinctively, the arrow hit the one that previuosly has Chrome, directly in the middle of his chest, however, the strange liquid did its job and he remove the arrow from his chest, leaving an open wound, the insects quickly approached the group with murderous intentions, and they went for the man who, without many options, he went towards Rox to try to make her fall into the mosquito range
She makes distance between them as much as possible and shoots with her Combi-Energy on his legs, so he would be unable to walk or move from the injuries she gave him with the weapon
Then sprints away and shouts to Nick

"Nick! He is getting away!"

Pointed to where he went and tries to cause a shockwave with her left arm on the ground while still in the range of effect to make him lose balance, to give Nick the opportunity to shoot him with his arrows

People would activate flashlights and one or another put on glasses that if you had to guess, were infrared.

Jael shoots at the person with the open wound. Approaching, Jael would then unleash adamantine claws for close range combat as well.

"Wait Jael, Noo" Nick shouted when he saw what Jael did, the man exploded in a cloud of pheromones bathing three girls (Jael, Rox and Chrome), although Nkck managed to hit the guy who had Cy, due to the distraction he generated by Jael, he only managed to hit him in the part of his back that joined his left arm, leaving the arrow stuck there but because the adrenaline and the substance from before helped him stay even when blood start to run out

The mosquitoes swarm did not know which one to take, but due to the large amount of blood released by the dead body and the pheromones, they went after the group of three (Jael, Rox and Chrome) with the intention of feeding on them.

"Wait Jael, Noo" Nick shouted when he saw what Jael did, the man exploded in a cloud of pheromones bathing three girls (Jael, Rox and Chrome), although Nkck managed to hit the guy who had Cy, due to the distraction he generated by Jael, he only managed to hit him in the part of his back that joined his left arm, leaving the arrow stuck there but because the adrenaline and the substance from before helped him stay even when blood start to run out

The mosquitoes swarm did not know which one to take, but due to the large amount of blood released by the dead body and the pheromones, they went after the group of three (Jael, Rox and Chrome) with the intention of feeding on them.
"F*CK!!"

She aims quickly at the one Nick shot at, to blow his lower body off, making him legless entirely

As for the mosquitos Roxanne shoots at them too with the Combi-Energy still, but in case they got closer, she extends Adamantine claws from her left arm to stab and slice them apart

(Bruh, we are so cooked)
Oh, looks like I was wrong... Flashlights? That could give me a little trouble. Those goggles on the other hand...

The Doctor quickly realized something while observing the enemy through the surveillance system. If they were really using infrared, the glasses still wouldn't be able to, or at least have a lot of trouble picking up his presence. In order to cope with the harsh temperatures of space, the team's space suits were heavily insulated and made of a material that reflected heat. This, coincidentally, also made them effectively camouflage against thermal imaging. Unlike him and his squad, the enemy were only equipped with gas masks and normal clothing so he could see them just fine with the thermal scope of his submachine gun.

The Doctor continued advancing, taking a route where he could flank the invaders and take them by surprise.

Last edited:
Garret walked in with some turrents around him and he had some glasses on
"Alrighty! Let's do this!"
"There you are. We're under attack so be VERY careful. There are 15 of them at the entrance, some with EMP projectors, a few with cybernetics, many with infrared goggles or flashlights, all armed. I turned off the lights so I hope you have something to see in the dark. I'm planning to ambush them or try to buy time till the others come back.", the Doctor messaged their engineer when he suddenly popped up on the cameras.

"There you are. We're under attack so be VERY careful. There are 15 of them at the entrance, some with EMP projectors, a few with cybernetics, many with infrared goggles or flashlights, all armed. I turned off the lights so I hope you have something to see in the dark. I'm planning to ambush them or try to buy time till the others come back.", the Doctor messaged their engineer when he suddenly popped up on the cameras.
"Hmmm..." Garret texted back before thinking.
"Want some help on said ambush?"

(Only answering the ship group)
The bad guys, instead of going to Garrent and Doc, went towards the power source, that's why they wanted to use infrared, to detect the level of heat that, although it is contained by the protection layers that protect the power generator, still It is notable for the infrared, already in that Zone, they simply disconnect the system temporarily, leaving the ship without power and all the doors open as a side effect

The bad guys, instead of going to Garrent and Doc, went towards the power source, that's why they wanted to use infrared, to detect the level of heat that, although it is contained by the protection layers that protect the power generator, still It is notable for the infrared, already in that Zone, they simply disconnect the system temporarily, leaving the ship without power and all the doors open as a side effect
"I know I have a Doctorate but is that whole thing supposed to happen?"
Garret said.

"Not most of them but I can make more!"
Garret texted.
"If you can do it quietly then go ahead. They'll need at least you alive to fix the ship.", he responded before hearing the sounds of all the doors sliding open.
"I know I have a Doctorate but is that whole thing supposed to happen?"
Garret said.
"No. They must have tampered with the power generator. Cams and chat still work though, somehow.", he answered.

Garret (sliently) went to work on his new machines

"Aw shit."
"Your turrets operate on a seperate power source so we should be fine.", he told while moving towards where the group of hostiles were, cautiously peeking around a corner to stalk on them.

(You know, I just realized that the battery on Garret's arm is for him to control his machinery. I didn't understand why he had it at first)
(LOL XD)
Finally Garret was done with all 6
"Alright! So should I send them out there to attack them or...?"

(LOL XD)
Finally Garret was done with all 6
"Alright! So should I send them out there to attack them or...?"
"Like I said, we lure them somewhere and catch them off guard. In their minds, they managed to isolate us, the weakest members of the group guarding the base, from the stronger ones who are being kept busy. Common Roman tactics. Perhaps we should do the same to them as well? Divide and conquer.", he wrote.

"Like I said, we lure them somewhere and catch them off guard. In their minds, they managed to isolate us, the weakest members of the group guarding the base, from the stronger ones who are being kept busy. Common Roman tactics. Perhaps we should do the same to them as well? Divide and conquer.", he wrote.
"Gotcha!"
Garret made one of his turrents go over to the guard members to distract them.

(Well, honestly I was waiting for Zoro but hey, I'll move both)

"F*CK!!"

She aims quickly at the one Nick shot at, to blow his lower body off, making him legless entirely
Luckily, the man did the right thing, since he was bleeding and this thing make him slow, he left behind the backpack which had Cy's arms, causing 3 of the 4 to be destroyed by the attack
As for the mosquitos Roxanne shoots at them too with the Combi-Energy still, but in case they got closer, she extends Adamantine claws from her left arm to stab and slice them apart
The point was that while he could kill 5 or 6, another 6 or 7 took the place of the fallen, who attacked Rox, Jael and Chrome, starting to hit their suits, which luckily resisted but not forever.

Nick quickly approached, and with force threw what was left of vinegar, and an arrow, which caused the vinegar to spill on the girls and the mosquitoes, which initially retreated, giving them 5 seconds to run, luckily the Chrome legs systems finished rebooting, although the others were still at 40%

While Cy's systems were at 60% rebooting now, giving her some degree of mobility but extremely limited

------------------------

On the ship, the Landriders moved in groups of two, 7 in search of Doc and Garrett, 8 went in search of something that was in the engine room.

The Turrets began to work, and fired, which wounded one of the bad guys even though he was alive, they quickly took cover, and began to use the counterattack, knocking down the turrets without protection against EMP, only losing two men, while The rest were wiped out with a controlled explosive, although losing 2 in the process, there were now 3 left against Garret and the Doc

Last edited:
The point was that while he could kill 5 or 6, another 6 or 7 took the place of the fallen, who attacked Rox, Jael and Chrome, starting to hit their suits, which luckily resisted but not forever.

Nick quickly approached, and with force threw what was left of vinegar, and an arrow, which caused the vinegar to spill on the girls and the mosquitoes, which initially retreated, giving them 5 seconds to run, luckily the Chrome legs systems finished rebooting, although the others were still at 40%

While Cy's systems were at 60% rebooting now, giving her some degree of mobility but extremely limited
"Go help Explorer and lets get out! I got Chrome! Jael, cover our backs on the way!"

She grabs Chrome and runs as fast as she can with her away from there, the adrenaline in her was kicking in so she was seriously making a run for it

The Turrets began to work, and fired, which wounded one of the bad guys even though he was alive, they quickly took cover, and began to use the counterattack, knocking down the turrets without protection against EMP, only losing two men, while The rest were wiped out with a controlled explosive, although losing 2 in the process, there were now 3 left against Garret and the Doc
"Ok what if I just set up a Grenade for these shit eaters..."
Garret started well building a Grenade

On the ship, the Landriders moved in groups of two, 7 in search of Doc and Garrett, 8 went in search of something that was in the engine room.

"Ok what if I just set up a Grenade for these shit eaters..."
Garret started well building a Grenade
"Not the worst idea. Just don't blow yourself up. Target the group that's heading for the engine.", he replied. While the remaining 3 Landriders were still disoriented by the attack and shocked by the death of their comrades, he snuck up and planted a bullet in each of their skulls, ending them as well.

(Still waiting for Zoro, well I'll continue with the people who don't need him)

While Garret and Doc were planning, the Landriders were doing their thing, in the engine room, someone was using a laptop to copy and send information to someone, while others began to disassemble a piece of the warp engine, with that ready, they began to retreat. Two using a saws to make a hole while two others put charges, the others were prepared with weapons ready to shoot anything that tried to reach them.

(What'd I miss?)
You, BlackDarkness and Backbackback, are under attack by mutant mosquitoes, I suggest running instead of attacking because they move agilely and it would be difficult to hit them with weapons
(Well, honestly I was waiting for Zoro but hey, I'll move both)

Luckily, the man did the right thing, since he was bleeding and this thing make him slow, he left behind the backpack which had Cy's arms, causing 3 of the 4 to be destroyed by the attack

Jael turned and hauled Cy and Chrome, hauling one over each shoulder. After all the Heavy had no idea how far along their reboots they were, or just failed to pay attention in the heat of the moment.

(Okay I'll assume that Jael just ran with the group and that's it, I'm bored, also bump for the ship groups i post for you here

)

The group was running towards the ship, the thing is that it was quite far away and the ship itself had dozens of holes where the mosquitoes would infiltrate, perhaps 100 meters away on foot, and these mosquitoes were behind them, the best they could to do was try to lose it beforehand.

To their left 30 meters ahead, the group saw a small building with no windows and metal doors, a warehouse.

"We have to go in there and close the door!" Nick shouted as he accelerated at maximum speed until he reached the sliding door, opening it and allowing the others to enter, he planned to close it when everyone will enter.

@azontr
The man, after running, generated a gap of 10 meters between him and the initial place where he began to run, turning a corner, leaving Cy on the ground before taking a breath, the man took out a phone and began to call someone.

In turn, Cy's operating systems finally loaded to 100% which would give him mobility and a free arm to act.

"It's already done, how are you going there?... I see, it's okay... gather as it was full, don't wait for me, it is likely that more insects will come to this area due to the pheromones"

The group was running towards the ship, the thing is that it was quite far away and the ship itself had dozens of holes where the mosquitoes would infiltrate, perhaps 100 meters away on foot, and these mosquitoes were behind them, the best they could to do was try to lose it beforehand.

To their left 30 meters ahead, the group saw a small building with no windows and metal doors, a warehouse.

"We have to go in there and close the door!" Nick shouted as he accelerated at maximum speed until he reached the sliding door, opening it and allowing the others to enter, he planned to close it when everyone will enter.
Rox runs towards the warehouse, but on the way she uses her left arm to grab a tree nearby and rip it from the ground as she hurls it at the several mosquitos with all her force in the arm, then uses the gloves of the same arm to control make some others crash down on the ground squished by the intense gravity, before focusing just on the running and fasten the pace

"Get ready Nick!"

Shouts the woman as she jumps with her carried ally, in one great leap to get inside the warehouse, she would start firing while the door was still open for now, to kill more of the mosquitos outside

Back