• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Power Rangers Revisions (Ascend beyond infinity)

Well I don't have much to say on the scaling but if the game is considered canon, I guess the Tier proposal is fine.

Op looks fine, reading in depth there were some things I disagreed with, but after reading the OP again I clarified them so I agree. Although I'm not knowledgeable in power rangers, but seems fine.

wasnt dino thunder implied to be superior to tommy's older ranger powers? or do i remember wrong?
No it wasn't.
There was the time Tommy(Unmorphed) fought his past ranger selves in a sort of dream world when he was unconscious and defeated his Zeo self, White Ranger self(I think) but couldn't beat his original green ranger self.
Then it was revealed it was just a test and they were holding back.
I can't remember what the test was about, I don't remember the episode too well even though It's only been a few months since I rewatched but no Tommy never implied his dino thunder powers are more powerful than his previous ones. If anything the thing that was implied in dino thunder was that they're inferior to the Ninja Storm rangers by a mile. Atleast in base form.

I'd also argue they're not weaker than the Ninja Storm powers, the Ninja storm rangers are simply better fighters and aren't holding back compared to the Dino Thunder Rangers.

During the fight, the Dino Thunder Rangers match them in strength locks, land plenty of blows and are fighting the Ninja Storm rangers AND a monster AND Kelzacs simultaneously (Kira even states she doesn't want to hurt Tori, indicating the rangers are holding back)

Later, Dr. O does imply they're stronger, saying the Rangers will need "a lot more than what we have to defeat them" but immediately after, reinterates the Dino Thunder rangers are holding back by saying "They are people who are once good, but something happened to them. Until we figure out what, we defend ourselves but we don't destroy them." Right after, in the unmorphed fight, the Dino Thunder Rangers stalemate the Ninja Storm rangers again. After the second fight, Shane even points out the Dino Thunder Rangers "fight like rock stars" implying it's a skill issue.

I'd say they're even, but the Ninja Storm Rangers not holding back because they're evil+superior fighting skills made them the clear winners

No it wasn't.
There was the time Tommy(Unmorphed) fought his past ranger selves in a sort of dream world when he was unconscious and defeated his Zeo self, White Ranger self(I think) but couldn't beat his original green ranger self.
Then it was revealed it was just a test and they were holding back.
I can't remember what the test was about, I don't remember the episode too well even though It's only been a few months since I rewatched but no Tommy never implied his dino thunder powers are more powerful than his previous ones. If anything the thing that was implied in dino thunder was that they're inferior to the Ninja Storm rangers by a mile. Atleast in base form.
Kind of, yes,

One of the producers for Dino Thunder actually said Doctor O was Tommy Ascendant at his pinnacle. This is backed up in the series with Tommy oneshotting Goldenrod, a giant sized monster on foot.
I'd also argue they're not weaker than the Ninja Storm powers, the Ninja storm rangers are simply better fighters and aren't holding back compared to the Dino Thunder Rangers.

During the fight, the Dino Thunder Rangers match them in strength locks, land plenty of blows and are fighting the Ninja Storm rangers AND a monster AND Kelzacs simultaneously (Kira even states she doesn't want to hurt Tori, indicating the rangers are holding back)

Later, Dr. O does imply they're stronger, saying the Rangers will need "a lot more than what we have to defeat them" but immediately after, reinterates the Dino Thunder rangers are holding back by saying "They are people who are once good, but something happened to them. Until we figure out what, we defend ourselves but we don't destroy them." Right after, in the unmorphed fight, the Dino Thunder Rangers stalemate the Ninja Storm rangers again. After the second fight, Shane even points out the Dino Thunder Rangers "fight like rock stars" implying it's a skill issue.

I'd say they're even, but the Ninja Storm Rangers not holding back because they're evil+superior fighting skills made them the clear winners

very interesting but i think it is better to save up this discussion for a Ninja Storm-Dino Thunder revision

on the other hand, can this revision be applied or should i wait for more opinions?

alright, i will apply the changes to the megazords but i will for the Rangers/similar tier characters since im working on profiles for Thrax, Sentinel Knight, Flurious and Red Operation Overdrive Ranger who are important for the scaling

Back