• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Power Rangers Actor, Jason David Frank has recently passed away

Baken384

He/Him
Jason David Frank famously known for his role as The Green Ranger or also known as Tommy Oliver in the Power Rangers franchise has recently passed away. Some sources claimed his cause of death is Suicide.
It really hits hard that two legends (Kevin Conroy and JDF) passed away in the same month.

Once a Ranger, Always a Ranger.
Mighty Morphin Green Ranger
Mighty Morphin White Ranger
Zeo Ranger V Red
Red Turbo Ranger
Dino Thunder Black

Rest In Power.
unknown.png

May he rest in peace. The sheer significance of the role he had in inspiring so many people cannot be expressed by mere words. The importance that he had goes beyond Tommy Oliver and his positive impact on many childhoods including my own will never be forgotten.

The impact that mental health can have on our life is saddening and I hope more people come to realize it’s significance and start to prioritize ways to help others and themselves sustain good mental health.

Rip to a legend.

IvYcg3Ek9JvC7jjRfpfB9UaO4Hodobbn75EcEQ-kx3VrgECV_oI0oUJLAd_OcybIkdhjTHbQywcNbWbUEUraWwEJfhgWF6JnJHfDiRUwP3UrcLdlGPFf2QdWepiHVimo-CtuXjLcSW6I5kHqZEazhzDfjX6WSmVAwuSmH5JwqHENyTX_Q98ynyk20HHWQg

I and a lot of people here do indeed struggle with anxiety and even depression. I understand that this case and others like it might be difficult for those of us here.

Please, if you or anyone you know struggles from depression, know that there are people around you who love you and want you around.

If you struggle with depression please seek help from loved ones, seek therapy, seek professional help. Try your local suicide hotlines first and foremost. Also open up to a trusted friend or family member first before deciding anything.

You can get through it. You just have to be patient with yourself, love yourself, and eventually you can come around and move on.

Jason David Frank famously known for his role as The Green Ranger or also known as Tommy Oliver in the Power Rangers franchise has recently passed away. Some sources claimed his cause of death is Suicide.
It really hits hard that two legends (Kevin Conroy and JDF) passed away in the same month.

Once a Ranger, Always a Ranger.
Mighty Morphin Green Ranger
Mighty Morphin White Ranger
Zeo Ranger V Red
Red Turbo Ranger
Dino Thunder Black

Rest In Power.
unknown.png

Well, now I feel stupid for making another thread about this.

I and a lot of people here do indeed struggle with anxiety and even depression. I understand that this case and others like it might be difficult for those of us here.

Please, if you or anyone you know struggles from depression, know that there are people around you who love you and want you around.

If you struggle with depression please seek help from loved ones, seek therapy, seek professional help. Try your local suicide hotlines first and foremost. Also open up to a trusted friend or family member first before deciding anything.

You can get through it. You just have to be patient with yourself, love yourself, and eventually you can come around and move on.

Well, now I feel stupid for making another thread about this.
Agreed, I tributed the Ronnie Edwards thread when he passed the same way back in 2018. I also know from experience how painful the process is.

First it was Kevin Conroy, then him. It sucks to see them go, but I'm thankful for all they've done and got to do.
By the looks of it, 198 people who are considered stars died in 2022, and there are indeed a lot of people who were indeed legends. But I am also thankful threads like this are being made to honor them.

Back