• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Power Girl rework

Why are we discussing this? I don't see what's wrong with the image that Ame is using, and there's always a chance that she won't bother with using the ones you suggested.
Because it is moody, uncharacteristic, older, does not look like Power Girl is usually drawn, and does not fit with our usual comic book character style.

If any other images need rendering, I can help out further.

Well, Power Girl is very beautiful, upbeat, tough, smart, and likeable. I much prefer an image where those characteristics shine through, along with staying relatively close to the usual comic book art style, as long as the drawing ability of the artist is of high quality.

I personally don't really think the page render is an issue worth slowing down this discussion for

Well, Amelia wanted me to take up the issue in a revision thread if I was going to change it, and I consider proper visual representation to be very important for our more prominent character pages.

Which of the 4 images not drawn by Ross should we use?

Yes. That is a good looking image. Her cape is cut off to the left though.

these two look ugly as hell imo

Never mind.

Is Artgerm the one who drew this image as well?

Never mind.

Is Artgerm the one who drew this image as well?

Romain Lefevre. I couldn't find an official page to link

Edit: I'm am so sorry, but I just realised that the original image is nsfw. I didn't see that the top was so see through

Last edited:
I can render that if needed, although the sun's glare would be difficult to remove.

I think it'll look better with the background due to the sunlight- it's a very featureless and simple background so idk if it's necessary to remove it

Yes, we may be able to use the image as is in this case.

So which image should we use then, and what other issues do we need to decide here?

Is it fine if we use the following image for both of the Power Girl pages, Pre- and Post-Flashpoint? Given her long disappearance Post-Flashpoint, I think that her costume currently looks the same.

I think it's probably better to have a different image for different profiles, though, that's just my opinion.

Okay. I would prefer to use that image for Pre-Flashpoint Power Girl instead though.

Here are the two best alternatives that I have found.

The first one is from the first issue in her last Pre-Flashpoint comic book run. It highlights her personality well, but is not as well drawn, whereas the second is from the last issue cover of the same run, which is very well drawn, but she looks more timid than usual.

What remaining other revisions have been accepted here?

Back