• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Potential "The Gamer" Upgrades

Here , we have a character creating a vicious thunderstorm, along with four tornados with the ability to violently fragment, and potential pulverize, metal, as shown here andhere . He says that the spell has the capacity to wipe out a city. Is such a statement allowed to be taken at face value? If so, it would only scale to Hwan, as his Black Sun attack is comparable to this, and the each individual member of the company is a huge deal weaker than him. It would also scale The President/Arc Company, who is yet to have a profile, but is likely 7C to 7B through creating a dimension of that size.

I'm not to sure.

Is there a scan that shows the entire storm? If so you would need to get it calced. If not then I don't think we could upgrade them but since I don't know the verse I half to ask, is the guy saying this credible or not?. If so then I'd say a "Possibly City level" could work.

I'd argue that he's at least somehwat credible, as there's no reason for him to exaggerate, and the arc was showcasing a lot of high powered foes. But he's a rather minor character. I'll atempt to find a scan for the entire storm, though the author, admittedly, does a very poor job of showing it.

This arc displayed the power of god tiers in general. Even Han Ji Han, someone who is a C/D class (I forgot the exact letter tbh) has 8-B feats. And for the record, the person the president fought was a SSS class.

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
Still planning to make a profile for the Company Man. Really he's quite broken. i wished there were more fights like this arc
Agreed. Anyway, to answer. I think this is fine. Plus, even the creation of rooms in gamer verse can be in the MCL range.

The problem hear is their is nothing that shows the size of the storm. Him saying it could destroy a city could simply mean if he used the spell in a city it would tear it apart after moving through the city. It doesn't Instantly mean it would obliterate the city Instantly.

Also I'm not saying SSS class are not vastly superior to D/C class because they definitely could be but I don't know the verse but without proper feats they won't be upgraded and as I explained above without a visual of the full storm he could simply mean after some time it would destroy the city.

Basically Environmental Destruction but that's my thoughts. If more staff agree with the upgrades it's fine by me.

I'm not really sure how to classify such, which is why I'm reaching out. I'll get around to making a profile for Arc Compny soon, who should be 7-B by virtue of creating a protected space of that size. Here is a secondary look at the storm. And another tertiary look here. And the storm does seem to be shaking the entire forest , so that might be helpful. I'm not sure.

I'm also hoping this church of the masks arc will bring about some new feats. In particular to show just how much The Gamer's mind can protect him from mental based threats, like having a mask placed on him. Hopefully there will also be more clear DC and durability feats (reaction feats as well) aside from his casually tanking a building exploding with his mana barrier.

Not addressing the points, but:

IMG 0996
IMG 0997
IMG 0998sasf
IMG 0999sas
So Mr Hwan is is in the top 100 in the world in power or so.

IMG 0994asa
Some of the top 20 grand sorcerers can even create entire dimension, note that Han Ji Han can create a MCL size dungeon with help from Gaja.

I figured this pictures might help.

Back