• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Potential MLP Tier 4-A Feat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, watching the video, I think it is much easier to assume that he is simply creating pocket dimensions and teleporting people to them.

Making all the stars in the sky so dark that they would be invisible to the naked eye is a calculable feat.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Also, watching the video, I think it is much easier to assume that he is simply creating pocket dimensions and teleporting people to them.
Now THAT would definitely be 4-B to 4-A since Discord would need a dimension big enough to hold all those stars.

It would be straight up 4-A. The pocket dimension would need to be thousands of light years in diameter to hold that many stars.

Assaltwaffle said:
It would be straight up 4-A. The pocket dimension would need to be thousands of light years in diameter to hold that many stars.
So it's either erasure, or 4-A pocket dimensions. My Little Pony, enjoy your Christmas gift.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Discord's potential dimension was the place with no stars, though.
Rewatching you're absolutely right. He leaves the real world to his pocket dimension with no stars and then back. Heh. Rip upgrades.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Discord's potential dimension was the place with no stars, though.
Aayy it's Azzy. Well it was actually suggested he made an alternate dimension, not his own. Didn't Discords Dimension contain Stars in the tie in comic? Can't remember.

Rewatching you're absolutely right. He leaves the real world to his pocket dimension with no stars and then back. Heh. Rip upgrades.

Not quite. We still know Discord can "poof" things away even if they aren't made by chaos magic. That's a new ability for Discord right?

Discord's dimension is black iirc this one was more like return of harmony then anything also yeah issue 57 had a ton of stars even seen when Pinkie first entered it

Js250476 said:
Discord's dimension is black iirc this one was more like return of harmony then anything also yeah issue 57 had a ton of stars even seen when Pinkie first entered it
Cool, we have an upgrade since the tie in comics are supposed to be cannon.

http://***************.to/Comic/My-Little-Pony-Friendship-is-Magic/Issue-57?id=120904 Comic in question if anyone's interested

Js250476 said:
http://***************.to/Comic/My-Little-Pony-Friendship-is-Magic/Issue-57?id=120904 Comic in question if anyone's interested
I think there were different sections of the Dimension, the one we see, is the "main" one.

I guess that's true they go though different locations in the comic after all still proves stars exist there tho

That's a good question they might be real but just look bizarre cause well it's the Chaos dimension everything's warped and twisted in there but are still real kinda like how Cotten candy clouds are real clouds just made of Cotten candy

Js250476 said:
That's a good question they might be real but just look bizarre cause well it's the Chaos dimension everything's warped and twisted in there but are still real kinda like how Cotten candy clouds are real clouds just made of Cotten candy
Hmm...I think we need a admin for this.

The one cover art where Pinkie and Discord are on a throne has a ton of normal looking stars in addition to the big ones in the background so that further suggests there real just warped

Js250476 said:
The one cover art where Pinkie and Discord are on a throne has a ton of normal looking stars in addition to the big ones in the background so that further suggests there real just warped
Get Azzy.

I agree that's certainly important to find out,with what I provided it's likely at least multi-Solar System sized likely higher

What still needs to be decided here? I thought that other staff members had already replied.

I'm pretty sure we decided the feat was illegitimate. The place with no stars is Discord's dimension, so he didn't personally remove the stars or anything.

However, I think we should wait before closing this.

Well, if the issue is resolved, and the other staff members are not interested anymore, I don't think that there is anything left to do here.

Well me and Lightbuster30 discussed more 4-A stuff but I understand if you don't feel like discussing it as well

Well mostly discussing how Discord's dimension how stars in them in a canon tie in comic which could further imply he did remove or alter the stars or if he created it another possible 4-A feat as well you can see it in my conversation with Lightbuster above

I do not think that we count the comics as canon to the TV show.

Well this comic in particular tied into an episode of the show and doesn't contradict anything for what's its worth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back