• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Potential "Low 1-A" Tier?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingPin0422

Derp Idol
Joke Battles
Retired
Now, I'm not trying to challenge the Tiering System, I just have a suggestion to add to it.

Anyway, I've noticed that some characters such as the Downstreamers are rated as High 1-B for being beyond space and time, and others like the Endless are also High 1-B despite showing to be able to affect Outerversal characters, if only marginally.

Personally, I think we should have a Tier dedicated to both kinds of characters.

I would define it as such:

"Characters who exist beyond the confines of space and time on any and all levels, but are still ultimately bound to the concept of dimensions. Alternatively, this can include characters who have the ability to affect outerversal characters, but have shown no indication of being outerversal themselves."

I am aware that this is a rather major revision, so this is not really required to be done right away.

Still, I think this is a neat idea.

That's High 1B and nothing more

We don't need a Low 1A to over complicate.

Besides what's the difference between this supposed Low 1A and 1A or High 1B

This is overcomplicating things

Beings who are above dimensions and all levels of space and time but are still bound by this concepts are still High 1-B, since they are basically something like... Infinite-dimensional + 1

We have already had this discussion over and over.

It would overcomplicate things, and we do not really have the necessary know-how to properly distinguish between Low 1-A and Mid-1-A characters, as the Anime Characters Fight wiki defines them.

Your version seems more based on lack of story logic however.

Regardless, I will close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back