• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Potential Aizen/Yhwach/Ichigo Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
If characters casual attacks don't scale to their AP, then, we have a huge revision with all verses incoming.

It was casual as hell lol he did it sitting on his throne,via your own argument because he is always casual his power isn't quantifiable in any way.

Aizen most definently scales for tanking his attack,you can't even say it's 6-A Yhwach because he it literally looks the same as his 5-C self and had just abosrbed most of the other sternritters including Gerard who scales to Kenpachi already lmao.

You have 0 evidence he doesn't scale at all,just an opinion on either if the explosion is 5-C or not as if AP doesn't exist,you might as well say it's a town level attack visually.

Yama has a 6-B calc or something,but it doesn't matter because he scales to Yhwach which makes him 6-A.

0682-001
Comes in cloaked in black after he absorbed sternritters.

0682-012
Blast Aizen with his Soul King Reiatsu

they scale above Kenpachi

Nowhere near do they scale above Kenpachi, considering the fact Kenpachi destroyed a meteor that was going to destroy the Soul Society, whereas Ichigo and Aizen didn't do anything near that level of feat.

they scale above Kenpachi

Nowhere near do they scale above Kenpachi, considering the fact Kenpachi destroyed a meteor that was going to destroy the Soul Society, whereas Ichigo and Aizen didn't do anything near that level of feat.

Power scaling is a thing. Also Those 2 are comparable to True Shikai Ichigo

@Johncena

They scale above Kenpachi, considering the fact Kenpachi destroyed a meteor that was going to destroy the Soul Society,

correction the meteor was going to destroy seireitei not SS.

• Gremmy owns this feat,Yhwach scales from this feat being stronger than Gremmy,Ichibei scales,True shikai ichigo =Dangai ichigo scales from Yhwach,
  • Yama ji and his bankai owns a feat for defeating Yhwach prior, Royd(maybe Lloyd) scales ,Haschwalt scales for being logically stronger than Royd and tanking Yama bankai also.
  • Kenpachi owns a feat wrecking the meteor, Gerrard scales from wrecking kenpachi,Toshiro & Byakuya scale for wrecking an even more powerful Gerard,
Note plotwise Ichigo should be the strongest Shinigami at this point,being the one tipped to defeat Yhwach by Ichibei,Toshiro,Byakuya and Co.. There is no logical reason any of them should scale above him

It's amazing this isn't settled yet, I am pretty sure Imade wall of text answered the entirety of the OP

Matthew Schroeder said:
Yeah multiples calcs get Yamamoto's bankai as Island level to Country level.
@FO I already provided it when I addressed this before. I'm not hunting that down right now when my computer is slow but here you have confirmation from Matt tas well. Otherwise just scroll up.

Soul King Yhwach only ranges to High 6-A in AP when he has the Almighty off. When he had the Almighty off he was playing around with True Shikai Ichigo who is High 6-A in AP (even then, a playing around Almighty off Soul King Yhwach was still trouncing the High 6-A True Shikai Ichigo).

Upon Ichigo reaching Hollow Merge True Shikai, he attained 5-C since he was making Soul King Yhwach bleed. This 5-C Hollow Merge True Shikai Ichigo then enters the more powerful Hollow Merge True Bankai mode. Soul King Yhwach then turns on the Almighty and casually defeats this much stronger 5-C Hollow Merge True Bankai Ichigo.

After casually defeating the 5-C Hollow Merge True Bankai Ichigo, Soul King Yhwach absorbs the 5-C Hollow Merge True Bankai Ichigo's powers, the vastly High 6-A Gerard's powers and the High 6-A Haschwalth's powers.

The Yhwach that goes to fight Aizen was a casual 5-C character who had just absorbed another 5-C's powers and two High 6-A's powers.

There is literally no reason for Aizen to not scale from no selling an attack from this new Yhwach.

Hey everyone, can I do a Bleach 5-B revision please? I know this revision would get toss down at the trash and would get treated like an outlier, but I can prove the administrator otherwise.

@IMade

Your Argument is basically trying to say SK Yhwach upon fighting Ichigo doesn't have Casual High 6-A AP still, which is false. He can be Casually High 6-A and Casually 5-C, you cannot ignore that range and that is exactly what you're trying to do to get 5-C Aizen accepted.

Actually my argument is showing you that you're wrong in thinking that the Yhwach that fought the High 6-A True Shikai Ichigo is equal to the Yhwach that fought EoS Aizen.

The Yhwach that fought the High 6-A True Shikai Ichigo had Soul King and Mimihagi absorbed while he also had the Almighty turned off, yet he still was casually above that Ichigo without trying.

Then that Yhwach turned on the Almighty and casually defeated the 5-C Hollow Merge True Bankai Ichigo.

Then that Yhwach absorbed the 5-C Ichigo's powers, the vastly above High 6-A Gerard's powers and the High 6-A Haschwalth's powers.

After all that, this Soul King, Mimihagi, Gerard, Haschwalth and Hollow Merge True Bankai Ichigo power absorbed with Almighty on Yhwach fought Aizen. And Aizen no-sold his casual attacks.

These are two different Yhwach's and the latter Yhwach was only displaying casual 5-C.

1.) Your argument isn't showing me to be wrong, For starters, I've never stated the Yhwach that fought Ichigo = The Yhwach that fought Aizen.

2.) The Yhwach that fought Ichigo is 5-C with Casual High 6-A AP and Yes, he stomped Ichigo.

3.) Yes, he absorbed the powers of multiple people making him a higher grade of 5-C than previously, that doesn't change or debunk my argument.

4.) No, they are not "Two different Yhwach". It's the same SK Yhwach at a higher grade of 5-C, this is your misconception, and no, he did not demonstrate "Casual 5-C AP", he only has 1 calced 5-C feat. Your claim here is Baseless.

Aizen tanked a Casual attack from Yhwach, the problem is, this Yhwach has AP from Casual High 6-A to 5-C, that has not changed. Your argument is desperately trying to claim Yhwach, post Ichigo fight, does not have Casual High 6-A AP anymore and that Yhwach has demonstrated Casual 5-C AP, which is just false.

Here are the facts:

• Yhwach has a 5-C feat and demonstrated Casual High 6-A AP.
  • Yhwach trashed Ichigo using the Almighty.
  • Yhwach absorbed the power of Hashwalth, Gerard and Ichigo, making him a higher grade of 5-C post Ichigo fight
  • Yhwach casually Stomped Aizen, who has no feats, statements or implications of scaling to Hollow-Merged or Bankai Ichigo.
Aizen's feats suggest he's above TSI by an unknown amount, but nothing suggests 5-C, thus he should be "High 6-A, Tanked a Casual Attack from Yhwach which True Shikai Ichigo couldn't)" .You can add a "Possibly Higher" if you'd like, but nothing suggests 5-C and Yhwach most certainly has not demonstraighted Casual 5-C AP. His only 5-C feat happened with him off panel, you cannot claim that to be casual with no solid proof, which you don't have because dude wasn't seen.

Yet again I ask what brings the assumption that casual yhwach is high 6a??he doesn't have an high 6a feat,that's just via scaling,his casual is the 5c.

Danny1112 said:
Yet again I ask what brings the assumption that casual yhwach is high 6a??he doesn't have an high 6a feat,that's just via scaling,his casual is the 5c.
How's casual High 6-A AP and assumption when he's shown casually stomping a High 6-A character? On the other hand, you're operating on the assumption Yhwach has a Casual 5-C feat, which he doesn't.

TheFinalOrder said:
Danny1112 said:
How's casual High 6-A AP and assumption when he's shown casually stomping a High 6-A character? On the other hand, you're operating on the assumption Yhwach has a Casual 5-C feat, which he doesn't.
>except he does which is the moon feat which he did with no effort while sitting down.

You're just ranging yhwach energy based on scaling,which is wrong,his scaling comes from the fact that his a god tier not that it's a feat of his,this is just like saying momo should scale to multi-continental from naruto course his ap ranges(which is wrong.

Dangai Ichigo said:
JESUS CHRIST WHY ?!
These kinds of comments aren't really helpful to the thread and just fill it up with more spam.

Okay so let me see this chaos correctly.

True Shikai Ichigo being sensed by weaker characters ? Uh which of them ? Because staright out of my head I can name characters like Uryu, Orihime, Byakuya, Renji, Rukia, Toshiro, Shunsui, Royal Guard and Kenpachi are weaker than Ichigo but, they are not drastically weaker, Especially Renji, Byakuya and Rukia who have trained in the Soul Palace and each of them are shown to be easily stronger than the Sternritter

Jesus Christ guys, why does everything always have to be so difficult....YOU ARE ALL ASSUMING THAT YHWACH'S FEAT WAS CASUAL WHEN YOU HAVE NO PROOF. The only thing that is shown is that the the old palace was destroyed and instantly rebuilt. YHWACH WASN'T ON SCREEN PERFORMING THE FEAT.

If you do not see the character performing the feat, you can't claim their actions are casual, how is this hard to understand? This is what I mean by you guys are ARBITRARILY deciding things.

The Final Order needs to calm down but I agree with him that A LOT of things with Bleach are completely arbitrarily decided.

Danny1112 said:
1.)>except he does which is the moon feat which he did with no effort while sitting down.
2.)You're just ranging yhwach energy based on scaling,which is wrong,his scaling comes from the fact that his a god tier not that it's a feat of his,this is just like saying momo should scale to multi-continental from naruto course his ap ranges(which is wrong.
1.) Except you don't see Yhwach sitting on his chair, casually performing the feat.

2.) Dude, your logic here is insanely faulty. SK Yhwach has shown casual High 6-A AP from stomping a High 6-A character (TSI). There is no discussion to be had here on this. Even if I were to agree that Yhwach has "Casual" 5-C AP, that means his Casual AP Ranges from High 6-A (Stomping a Character rated as such) to 5-C (His 5-C Feat).

You guys cannot arbitrarily throw the Casual High 6-A AP out "just because"...As long as Aizen has no feats comparable to Hollow Merged Ichigo or Bankai Ichigo, you cannot scale him to Yhwach's Highest Casual Showing...that's faulty.

you can't assume yhwach used 6-a powers here or 5-c power somewhere else to fit ur narrative, I could just say "yhwach never used 5-c till his very final attack".

What do you think yhwach uses to move around his black reiatsu? Logical answer would be tk, the same shit he used for the 5-c feat. Ichigo was tanking that shit non-stop.

Why are we assuming Yhwach did anything casual at all? He look casual fighting Ichibei since he was only throwing arrows? Yhwach also said that he couldn't hold back against Ichigo he cheated his way out of the fight by using Almighty. Aizen fought Yhwach one V one and Ichigo arrived later to stab him in the back. Renji, and Ichigo were Aizen covered by KS we see traces of Renji's Bankai in Ichigo. Aizen's eye patch on Renji and so on. The truth is that Aizen never hit Yhwach with anything. He is alive because of his Regenerationn abilities. When Yhwach destroyed the chair we can safely assume he didn't want to attack Aizen, but to free him. He wanted Aizen as an ally. Not a foe. Why would he harm him? Gotei 13 was coming after him what better way to make Aizen choose a side? Yhwach did mark Aizen as a war potential because of his reiatsu, so he can have a "possibly" tier above all the War Potentials.

@TFO Yhwach's casual attacks are 5-C, which is why they scale, we don't assume a character drops a tier because they were casual anyway unless there's strong evidence for it.

I have a problem with Aizen scaling because of the huge amounts of contradictory anti feats he has literally afterward by far less devastating attacks from.

Black attack>Casual Yhwach Hand.

though to be fair, after checking how far into Moon level Yhwach was, even if he was even more casual against Aizen, it would still be 5-C just a lower end of 5-C

in which case the 5-C Hierarchy would be

Yhwach>Ichigo>Aizen

Yhwach is a rare bug, he can grabbed and shattered Ichigo's bankai with his hand 3 times, but was still cut in half. His body and hand are made of different tiers. ovo

Bobybobster said:
you can't assume yhwach used 6-a powers here or 5-c power somewhere else to fit ur narrative, I could just say "yhwach never used 5-c till his very final attack".
What do you think yhwach uses to move around his black reiatsu? Logical answer would be tk, the same shit he used for the 5-c feat. Ichigo was tanking that shit non-stop.
This

Shadowbokunohero said:
though to be fair, after checking how far into Moon level Yhwach was, even if he was even more casual against Aizen, it would still be 5-C just a lower end of 5-C

Yhwach>Ichigo>Aizen
Boi, Aizen >>>>>>> Ichigo. Aizen was stated by Yhwach to have have the greatest reiryoku among the Special War Potential. Greater reiryoku = more powerful you are, which has been re-established ever since in Bleach.

JohnCenaNation said:
Shadowbokunohero said:

Yhwach>Ichigo>Aizen
Boi, Aizen >>>>>>> Ichigo. Aizen was stated by Yhwach to have have the greatest reiryoku among the Special War Potential. Greater reiryoku = more powerful you are, which has been re-established ever since in Bleach.
I didn't even remember this,sike.

yes he was talking about Shikai Ichigo.

also Ichigo>Aizen by feats

Feats>statements

Matthew Schroeder said:
The Final Order needs to calm down but I agree with him that A LOT of things with Bleach are completely arbitrarily decided.
you mean like downgrading the verse from 5-B?

Question, how is Quincy Arc Ichigo even stronger than Dangai Ichigo? That is a bs. Dangai Ichigo was so powerful that no one was able to sense his reiryoku, not even Aizen even after Ichigo used Final Getsuga Tensho. Yet everyone was able to sense Quincy Arc Ichigo's reiryoku even after Ichigo went Bankai on Yhwach. It wasn't like Quincy Arc Ichigo was holding back either. So no, Final Getsuga Tensho Ichigo > Quincy Arc Ichigo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back