• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Heres another

Jean_Grey_-_White_Phoenix.png

When I was younger I remember that I liked the Alan Davis Excalibur version of Meggan Puceanu.

I removed the image. I am not sure if swimsuit images are allowed. Sorry.

Here is another Alan Davis image of Meggan that I think is more acceptable.

B1f2fe6407673db2d3cbd4ab54f4a17c

Okay. I took the original image from the Marvel wiki, so you are probably correct, but I am feeling a bit paranoid lately.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Ant I've seen so much "worse" on other wikis than what was ever shown on this thread. I think we're safe.
two minute later*

This user is currently blocked across the FANDOM network.
~ Fandom​

The Causality said:
Saikou The Lewd King said:
Ant I've seen so much "worse" on other wikis than what was ever shown on this thread. I think we're safe.
two minute later*

This user is currently blocked across the FANDOM network.
~ Fandom​
And then we riot.

Man, I collected so much data for my science research that I have to free some memory now ovo

A1343001d097d5f74047ab84ba7f37b8--anime-fullmetal-alchemist-cartoon-characters

An IRL person since I'm not a filthy degenerate

Fiction wise, probably gonna side with Sandman and go with Death of the Endless. Not many of the series I follow are that conducive to this though rip

Back