• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Post Crisis Superman vs The Sentry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Superman (Matt, Heart, Huesito, Andrew,Promstein, The Real Cal Howard, Quantu, Loyalservant): 8

Sentry (God-King, Cropfist, Ataberkins, Peter, Joseph, RadicalMrR, RoyGundam): 7

Superman can do so much bullshit shit through sheer willpower.

If I'm not mistaken, there's an issue of Superman/Batman where he meets God, and it is explained that what makes Superman so powerful and impossible to beat is his absolute refusal to be defeated and killed while there are still innocent to be protected.

Ultimate goal is to save mankind from themselves. Until there's a world where "dignity, honor, and justice" are the truths everyone shares, he'll never stop fighting. "Ever."

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
Unless Supes can see or sense the atoms in the other timeline, i see now way of supes knowing that senty's atoms lie there, aslo like you said it's limited meaning supes will have a real hard time finding said atoms

X Heart of Steel x said:
Superman (Matt, Heart, Huesito, Andrew,Promstein, The Real Cal Howard, Quantu, Loyalservant): 8
Sentry (God-King, Cropfist, Ataberkins, Peter, Joseph, RadicalMrR, RoyGundam): 7
andrew's vote is suspect, so i wouldn't reeally count his

Voting Superman. Heat of Steel and Matthew make a very strong case for him, and there isn't really much more I can add.

PostmodernD said:
Voting Superman. Heat of Steel and Matthew make a very strong case for him, and there isn't really much more I can add.
"Still Waiting on someone to provide proof that supes can permanently put down or incapacitate sentry for 6 months...

Also, sub atomic heat vison? It's Molecular, not sub atomic..

Would it matter really what haxes does sentry have that supes doesn't already resist at best this is inconclusives if supes can't put the sentry down.

Because it's not like this wiki knows every single thing superman has ever done just a lot of it. (that should probably be added now)

PostmodernD said:
"Still Waiting on someone to provide proof that supes can permanently put down or incapacitate sentry for 6 months...

In the scan I provided, Superman is manipulating particles with his heat vision. "Particle" is a broad term to describe many things on the atomic level. The Higgs boson particle, for instance, is smaller than an atom.

Also...

Superman (Matt, Heart, Huesito, Andrew, Promstein, The Real Cal Howard, Quantu, Loyalservant, God-King, and PostmodernD): 10

Sentry (Cropfist, Ataberkins, Peter, Joseph, RadicalMrR, RoyGundam): 6

X Heart of Steel x said:
PostmodernD said:
In the scan I provided, Superman is manipulating particles with his heat vision. "Particle" is a broad term to describe many things on the atomic level. The Higgs boson particle, for instance, is smaller than an atom.
There is nothing smaller than an atom, i'm not sure where that notion came from...

X Heart of Steel x said:
Also...
Superman (Matt, Heart, Huesito, Andrew, Promstein, The Real Cal Howard, Quantu, Loyalservant, God-King, and PostmodernD): 10

Sentry (Cropfist, Ataberkins, Peter, Joseph, RadicalMrR, RoyGundam): 6
Why do you keep counting andrews vote?

Is this power even consistent with his typical depictions? The Sentry is still normally hurt by Heavy-Hitters with no Time Hax.

And the same scan is also calling him "Omnipotent".

Yes, he never has truly died from anything else other then some sort of hax, also the doctor was just explaining the said effects of the SSS he toke in detail and the atom thing was basically confirmed in his fight with the molecule man

Take that part with a grain of salt, everthing else is fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back