• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Last Surviving Kryptonian vs. A Legendary Limbless Thingamajig
(DC comics vs Rayman Legends)

• Both 4-B
  • Speed and Stamina equalized
  • Full arsenal, equipment, and abilities at hand or disposal
  • Both "man's" going all out and in-character
  • The location takes place at the Enchanted forest in Rayman legends
  • Distance away from each other is 55 meters for start

Superman :

Rayman :

Inconclusive :

Last edited:
I'm going with Superman due to his versatility, heat vision has the range to vaporize Rayman or dura negate if he becomes invulnerable, ice breath will incap him due to him having 0 resistance on his profile, and Superman resists everything Rayman can do and outskills.

Superman does resists most of Rayman's powers, but he doesn't resist Inflation or Power Nullification. Heat vision can be blocked by Ultimate Barrier or Protectors. Rayman can increase his fist's strength and speed, which would make the AP gap worse. And if they fight H2H, Rayman can use Precognition to dodge his attacks and get in a clean shot. Rayman takes this fight 6.5/10

I wouldn’t say it is easy to dodge, people comparable to both Superman’s speed and skill fail to dodge it all the time. My two problems are 1) even if it worked Rayman can just heal, 2) Rayman can probably face tank it for the most part because Superman is like a thousand weaker.

Though maybe he could incap with ice breath. Though he would have to avoid even being slightly poked by Rayman.

I wouldn’t say it is easy to dodge, people comparable to both Superman’s speed and skill fail to dodge it all the time. My two problems are 1) even if it worked Rayman can just heal, 2) Rayman can probably face tank it for the most part because Superman is like a thousand weaker.

Though maybe he could incap with ice breath. Though he would have to avoid even being slightly poked by Rayman.
Even if Superman does freeze Rayman, he'll probably break out of it immediately.

Even if Superman does freeze Rayman, he'll probably break out of it immediately.
How would he break out of it, I mean Superman usually doesn’t go for fatal or harmful amounts of freezing, but if some of Rayman is frozen solid those parts aren’t going to be able to move anymore.

Though if Super just encases him in ice, Rayman does instantly break.

Superman does resists most of Rayman's powers, but he doesn't resist Inflation or Power Nullification. Heat vision can be blocked by Ultimate Barrier or Protectors. Rayman can increase his fist's strength and speed, which would make the AP gap worse. And if they fight H2H, Rayman can use Precognition to dodge his attacks and get in a clean shot. Rayman takes this fight 6.5/10
Inflation seems to be done by some sort of pump, and Superman has a LS advantage so he can pull it off. Heat vision dura neggs as is and has planetary AOE so I don't think barriers work unless Supes is going for regular heat vision that doesn't dura negg. Amps are a valid win condition, but Rayman's precog doesn't seem combat applicable since it looks like it only shows you where you need to go and not where attacks are going to go.
And even if Superman's heat vision does bypass Rayman's barriers, he can revive with Phoenix. Then Rayman will realize that he should avoid heat vision.
If Rayman resurrects or regens Superman probably starts trying to BFR or incap with ice breath.
Rayman doesn't have any resistance to ice on his profile, so he can't break out here.

Am I reading Superman's profile wrong? When I checked the AP it seemed like Rayman was only twice as strong. I'd also like to add that Superman can throw Rayman into space since he has a big LS advantage.

I thought this was a stomp, since Superman can't really kill Rayman.”

Superman has like two ways to incap. Both would just be ridiculously hard to pull of against someone with such a monstrous ap advantage.
You voting P-Crisis Supes or Rayman? it was interesting reading evidence, I honestly didn't expect the results.

Inflation seems to be done by some sort of pump, and Superman has a LS advantage so he can pull it off. Heat vision dura neggs as is and has planetary AOE so I don't think barriers work unless Supes is going for regular heat vision that doesn't dura negg. Amps are a valid win condition, but Rayman's precog doesn't seem combat applicable since it looks like it only shows you where you need to go and not where attacks are going to go.

If Rayman resurrects or regens Superman probably starts trying to BFR or incap with ice breath.

Rayman doesn't have any resistance to ice on his profile, so he can't break out here.

Am I reading Superman's profile wrong? When I checked the AP it seemed like Rayman was only twice as strong. I'd also like to add that Superman can throw Rayman into space since he has a big LS advantage.
Very informative info you did well explaining and so did others, so are you voting for P-crisis supes or Rayman?

An ap stomp can not be a stomp if the opponent has abilities that allow them to win despite the ap disadvantage. Super has one way that would definitely work (freezing Rayman) though if he goes for anything else he’s likely to be obliterated. His BFR requires physically taking people to space (or at least he prefers to do it that way), since speed is equalized, Rayman just punches him if he tries that.

When it comes to who I am voting for, I actually think Superman can probably just freeze for the instant win, but I don’t remember how Rayman’s Broadway force works. If it’s fast then he just lines Superman up for an easy one shot.

So I’m not voting yet.

When it comes to who I am voting for, I actually think Superman can probably just freeze for the instant win, but I don’t remember how Rayman’s Broadway force works. If it’s fast then he just lines Superman up for an easy one shot.

So I’m not voting yet.
Rayman's Broadway Force activates in about 2-3 seconds.

After reading the profile, it says he does it when the enemy is weakened. So I’m not sure if he could use it on someone who isn’t weakened yet, though Superman is a 100 times weaker than Rayman so he may count as ‘weakened’ due to Rayman just being so strong.

After reading the profile, it says he does it when the enemy is weakened. So I’m not sure if he could use it on someone who isn’t weakened yet, though Superman is a 100 times weaker than Rayman so he may count as ‘weakened’ due to Rayman just being so strong.
It's never stated to only work on defeated enemies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back