• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Post Crisis Superman vs Horus

Status
Not open for further replies.
C43D700D-753E-4446-B183-989BCFA87D1E
3276075F-E2FB-448B-AA55-90E4F1A453B9
Post crisis supes Horus at his peak as a Primarch Both ready to kill Fight take place in a empty solar system who takes this?

Iirc its on the higher end of the feat but I dont know which, anyway Supes cant put down Hours (this seems to be Chaos Horus) and while hes way out speeded Horus can kill via Soul Manip and Incap via mind hax (which should be above Supes' resistance)

LordUrien935 said:
It should be Primarch Horus. There's nothing Superman can do against Chaos Horus.
Really how far is chaos Horus is in the DC range compared to supes plus what hax he got

Chaos Horus is backed by 4 1-As and has all the Pysker hax that are likely have most of Supes' resistances.

On second thought, this is a stomp for Horus anyways even if it's Primarch Horus. Did not know Horus was in the gigafoes. Horus one shots Superman.

Speed should probably be equalized, I have a feeling that Superman would absolutely blitz here and there's no calculations for any of Horus' speed feats so I don't know how far into MFTL Horus is but, With speed unequal Superman would dominate the playing field.

Horus can survive in space and he's MFTL+ so coming back to Earth is fine

In fact, Superman trying to push him out into space is one of the worst things he can do because he leaves himself open to getting hit

I mean

Intangibility is an extremely basic power in Warhammer

But it's also not on his profile so

Eh, I guess not

But how does he use it to finish off something that much stronger then him?

Schnee One said:
I mean
Intangibility is an extremely basic power in Warhammer

But it's also not on his profile so

Eh, I guess not

But how does he use it to finish off something that much stronger then him?
Just, Casually phase through his entire armor and body and basically stop his heart from beating? I don't think strength really matters in the case of phasing through somebodies body. If someone like Flash and RF can do it, Why not Supes do it too?

Schnee One said:
His organs are still millions of times stronger then Supes though.
Not really a problem I would think when he stops vibrating his hand and its already through Horus' heart. Wouldn't you think so too?

Schnee One said:
With his hand being incapable of moving his heart due to the strength gap?
No not really
Superman vibrates his hand through Horus' heart, stops it for even a mere second, and bye bye Horus.

Superman vibrates his hand through Horus' heart, stops it for even a mere second, and bye bye Horus.

....And he fails because the strength gap means he can't do it

Besides, Horus can survive without his heart, he has Low Mid

Dunno, I thought affecting the physical body of someone to kill them is an AP thing

If not, Horus has Low Mid anyway

Technically Horus like all the Primarchs should have NPI since they can fight and hit Warp Daemons who are living concepts and contradictions.

Also Horus has two hearts and multiple of every organ just like basic Space Marines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back