• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Post Crisis Superman Outliers

I Can mostly understand why you can't change Post crisis superman's level. Except for one problem.... Outliers. I understand if the outlier is some crazy unheard of feat that does not match the character, then of course you ignore it. But the list of superman outliers dumbfounds me. Their are an incredible amount of superman "outliers" that are pretty similar in power. And yes, i know how bad his power changes, one second he's universal the next he's planetary at most. But that can be partially explained by the fact that he is constantly trying to hold back. (This is fact). This isn't really a question, but a more.... in need of explanation of the process you took in posting his power. Sorry if i'm being kinda confusing.

Yes, but serious Supes is more often Planetary to Stellar.

@Promestein Agreed. We rate him much higher than his regular level as it is. He usually has to severely exert himself to even reach planet level.

The Mageddon feat is one of the highest ones that are possible to calculate, and independent of powerscaling.

Only via farfetched power-scaling from other characters, and you can read our standards about that here.

This is what happens when a comic book character has 70 years of comic books. They are pretty much bound to be lots of inconsistently and outliners

Back