• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possibly/Potentially 5-C+ key for Juubito & 3rd Form Juubi ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kepekley23 said:
"Possibly 5-C" is the highest he can be. Nothing further.
OK, but for both forms & the 3rd form Juubi since they should all have the same raw AP & Durability.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Is the calc going to be linked for the "possibly 5-C"?

Also, only stabilized Juubito.
Again, all have the same raw ap. If anything, you can not give the possibly upgrade to unstable juubito but why would the Juubi have difficulty using its own power ?

Jinchüriki are stronger than the Bijuu themselves? Anyway, I don't agree with scaling it to unstable Juubito as well. He couldn't focus the power properly.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Jinchüriki are stronger than the Bijuu themselves? Anyway, I don't agree with scaling it to unstable Juubito as well. He couldn't focus the power properly.
Only perfect jinchuriki (which I don't think even stabilized juubito is) are said to be stronger than the bijuu themselves & to an unspecified degree. Also, this is a casual feat and a bit above baseline 5-C, 3rd form Juubi should certaintly, also get possibly 5-C. We generally consider bijuus to be comparable to their perfect jinchuriki which they are (especially in terms of raw AP).

LordWhis said:
It definitely deserves a possibly, especially as it doesn't really mess up scaling to any significant degree since Juubito roflstomped every High 6-A he went up against and no-sold a combination attack from 10 High 6-As which was likely much stronger than the sum of their individual power. (As my scan above proves the attack itself did not damage him at all,
wrong and i don't even feel like repeating same things over and over sry

but i will reply to this

it was the chakra of the bijuus inside it that destabilized him

true but sword still had to cut him physically first
Xzxxzx

Also, where does Bijuus being stronger than perfect jinchurikis even come from, I always thought that they were considered more deadly because they were in control & capable of fighting intelligently while still possessing the same raw power.

wrong and i don't even feel like repeating same things over and over sry

but i will reply to this

it was the chakra of the bijuus inside it that destabilized him

true but sword still had to cut him physically first
Xzxxzx
He is totally fine that was more cosmetic than anything. Also psychological problems weakened him greatly. Maybe the destabilizing nature of the chakra played a part.

& most importantly that was a combination ninjutsu, it is a known fact that combination ninjutsu is much more powerful than the sum of its individual parts.

good chakra control with same amount chakra >>>>bad chakra control with same amount chakra

example

Ajjjj
Bhhh

5-c is not too bad, considering that might guy, who was weaker than madara is low 5-b (and henceforth should be on juubito's lvl) cuz of damaging madara, even though madara, at that point in time, had no durability feats that make him planet lvl, so yeah...

Omimi said:
good chakra control with same amount chakra >>>>bad chakra control with same amount chakra

example
Chakra =/= AP.

Also, we are not talking about ninjutsu here, we are talking about raw ap. Juubito wasn't using a jutsu to pull up the world tree, he just did it.

@Omimi:

Also, we currently already scale bijuus from their jinchurikis, just check Kurama's page for evidence.

@Omimi:

Literally ALL the justifications for Kurama's tiers come from feats that were performed by Naruto.

Why should it be any different with Juubi & Juubito.

Feel free to make a CRT about Kurama being Unknown (& base hashirama & many forms of Madara too since they scale from him & even 3rd raikage since he scales from hachibi who only has feats when inside B), until then accept that Bijuus can scale from their jinchurikis.

Dark649 said:
At least High 6-A, possibly 5-C is the only thing i can agree for ST Obito.
That is fine but it should scale to 3rd Form Juubi as well for reasons explained above.

I say "At Least High 6-A, Possibly Higher" is good for Juubito. There is no substantial PROOF of him being 5-C. Arguing it is pointless. No proof = no uograde.

Only Kurama and Juubi increase their hosts power with their Biju Cloak when they sync as they focusing their power.

8 tails = Hachibi transform from Bee, Kurama synch with Naruto>>>>>>>>> not sync Kurama/Naruto, same goes for the Juubi and it's hosts.

KCM Naruto's speed increase enough to blitz(?) A.

Juubi cannot break Hashirama's seal gate's or can't break 4 Yang Barrier but Juubito shatter them with utter ease.

Mindovin said:
Only Kurama and Juubi increase their hosts power with their Biju Cloak when they sync as they focusing their power.

8 tails = Hachibi transform from Bee, Kurama synch with Naruto>>>>>>>>> not sync Kurama/Naruto, same goes for the Juubi and it's hosts.

KCM Naruto's speed increase enough to blitz(?) A.

Juubi cannot break Hashirama's seal gate's or can't break 4 Yang Barrier but Juubito shatter them with utter ease.

The only reason 3rd form Juubi didn't do so is because it didn't have time to & your saying that Kurama increases it's host's power sort of proves my point.

TheFinalOrder said:
I say "At Least High 6-A, Possibly Higher" is good for Juubito. There is no substantial PROOF of him being 5-C. Arguing it is pointless. No proof = no uograde.
There is proof in the form of a calc.

Kepekley23 said:
I actually agree with TFO. The possibly was me throwing a bone, but we shouldn't do that.
There is a calc.

Also from our AP page-

Possibly- Should be used to list a hypothetical statistic for a character, but inconclusive due to lack of feats or viable power-scaling. Probability of said hypothetical statistic should also be indeterminate.

I don't see what's wrong with possibly 5-C. (Or even + but I digress)

Also, whatever Juubito gets, 3rd form Juubi should get as well, because it would be double standards to allow Kurama to scale from its jinchuriki & not allow Juubi to scale from its jinchuriki (especially as the power difference between Kurama and Naruto should be bigger than the difference between Juubi & juubito)

this is where he sent me huh?.. sigh.. ok. so, guys, I think we should downgrade pre shinju madara and 8th gate guy to 5-c as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back