• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possibly/Potentially 5-C+ key for Juubito & 3rd Form Juubi ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Creating the Tree was a 6-B feat and ending the world is a High 6-A feat, these are not 5-C feats at all.

Shadowbokunohero said:
you do realize making Juubito would make Naruto/Sasuke 5-C and in turn Hashirama..which is a big nono
Naruto & Sasuke beating him isn't valid.

4 BD and Tenpechii created casually by Juubi. Also Obito and Madara want to initiated IT not destroy the planet.

I think Juubi's tier even imperfect state at least 5-C because Kurama and 8 tails nothing compared to the Juubi both chakra and sheer size. I mean Prime Kurama 6-B Juubi High 6-A when Kurama become whimpering mess in it's presence and we know when a Bijuu gained host their power become refined. Obito gained Six Paths Senjutsu after becoming Jinchüriki of the Juubi. Only thing bother me he is imperfect jinchüriki and barely control it's powers and other than BD and Tenpechii Juubito don't have a technique to convert his chakra to actual attack.

Dark649 said:
Creating the Tree was a 6-B feat and ending the world is a High 6-A feat, these are not 5-C feats at all.
Proof for Shinju tree being a 6-B feat.

The Shinju tree withstood an attack from SOT6P Naruto & absorbing it raised Madara's power noticeably.

- We cannot make big jumps because he was doing casual which were not, Obito said the world is over or is dead when firing them so the condition of the world was not important to him.

I just found a calc by @Dodonova2 that puts the Shinju tree way beyond 6-B, I'm PMing him now for further clarification, we will continue this discussion then.

Shadowbokunohero said:
Naruto tore off Obito's Chakra arms, thats why his High 6-A, he would become 5-C by default
Didn't Minato also tear of obito's chakra arms and his rasengan combo pushed him back but he is still low 6B

just to upgrade him we have to call everything PIS or upgrade them which is i disagree

either BSM,EMS,Hashira,EDO madara would be 5-c =disagree either we have to call BSM,EMS,Hashira,EDO madara's all feats PIS=disagree

I re-read chapter 645 right now and Minato and Naruto attacked Juubito with Senjutsu enchanted Giant Rasengan while in the Kurama Mode and they harm his chakra arms but Obito defend himself with his TSBs essentially Minato and Naruto only push him back, not damaging it. If someone show scan Naruto and/or Minato tore apart Juubito's chakra arms?

Teen Naruto have raw power but don't have a technique. Juubito have raw power but don't have the tecniques to use.

Scans, TFO should have them.

As I remember it, Naruto and Minato cracked the TSB shield, then Naruto and Sasuke partially destroyed it. And then Naruto destroyed it with Big Ball Rasengan Barrage. Or was that the Konoha 11?

But we likely need scans. The only one that's clear in my head is Naruto and Sasuke partially destroying one.

Naruto affecting Juubito doesn't really scale to his AP for reasons I will explain after @dodonova2 replies to my question about his calc.

@Dark649:

Just wait man, we will continue with this after Dodo replies to me. Focus on some other thread until then

Can i close the thread until then?, i will reopen it when you have enough informations.

I reopened the thread, i think Obito took more then one minute close to two minutes at best for the feat which needs a further evaluation because i don't want a forced upgrade but a legittimate one, even the with roots if is indeed 5-C and if the feat is not debunked as hax, which might happen.

Both of Juubito's forms & 3rd form Juubi should get Possibly 5-C+ added to their profiles.

Here is a 5-C calc for Juubito-

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...he_World_Tree_to_spring_forth_from_the_ground

Now you may be thinking that this is only a 5-C feat, why does this deserve a +.

3 reasons-

1. The calc is just supplementary, Juubito should scale to Toneri.

2. The calc is conservative in many ways, the value could easily be higher- the root/shoot ratio of real world trees is around 1, there are likely some roots that are obscured by the tree, The tree widened as well instead of just lengthening (if you see the tree, you will realize it is coiled, the vines that made up the tree probably travelled more than 2000 km in that timeframe, the tree isn't a cone it is somewhere between a cone & a cylinder, the world tree is probably much denser than real world trees, there is a massive flower on the tree that this calc doesn't adress & finally, the base used is a bit above ground the real base would probably be wider.

3. This is a casual feat, Juubito is capable of much more.

Now you will be thinking, doesn't that mean all High 6-A characters scale, NO.

Naruto, Sasuke & the amped Konoha 11 (who are likely MUCH stronger together than the sum of their individual power) took on a Juubito who was suffering from psychological problems who could have killed them all easily in the beginning if it weren't for the aforementioned problems & even then all they did was tag him, causing the chakra of the bijuus that was inside Naruto to react with Juubito, destabilizing him.

IMG 20180222 230440
0688-011
If you really think that Naruto is stronger than Kaguya... hmph,hmph,hmph,hmph... Especially if you subscribe to the view that Kaguya has 5-A durability... hmph,hmph,hmph,hmph,hmph.

It may have been summoning hax, it may not have been summoning hax, there is definitely more than enough doubt for a possibly 5-c+.

Kaguya has not 5-A durability, she likely planned to use a portal to escape from the 5-A attack and i'm sure that Indra Arrow + Six Paths Ultra Rasenshuriken attacks would destroy her.

Dark649 said:
Kaguya has not 5-A durability, she likely planned to use a portal to escape from the 5-A attack and i'm sure that Indra Arrow + Six Paths Ultra Rasenshuriken attacks would destroy her.
Kinda not the main point here (& it's own debate that should be done somewhere else)

I'm afraid i cannot allow that feat to be accepted because Obito released this 5-C God Tree without looking weakened from it considering he dominated over two High 6-A foes, it would make him Low 5-B and lead to the ones above him to be 5-B and even justifying 5-A Kaguya, so no. Kep has also rejected the feat.

Dark649 said:
this should be it's own thread, because Kaguya doing that is literally impossible

if this calc accepted then dont scale it to other High 6-A not even jubi

only jubito will be be 5-C via hax/AP but his Durability will stay at High 6-A

The calc itself is okay, but the God Tree's KE when rising doesn't scale to Juubito's AP.

It's like saying the KE of the Rashoumon rising scales to Orochimaru

Omimi said:
if this calc accepted then dont scale it to other High 6-A not even jubi

only jubito will be be 5-C via hax/AP but his Durability will stay at High 6-A
They all have the same raw power.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Juubito doesn't scale to Toneri. He absorbed an incomplete Juubi.
If he had absorbed the complete juubi he would have been a lot stronger than Toneri. Since Toneri is 5-C & Madara is Atleast Low 5-B, several dozen times stronger.

Kepekley23 said:
The calc itself is okay, but the God Tree's KE when rising doesn't scale to Juubito's AP.

It's like saying the KE of the Rashoumon rising scales to Orochimaru
It definitely deserves a possibly, especially as it doesn't really mess up scaling to any significant degree since Juubito roflstomped every High 6-A he went up against and no-sold a combination attack from 10 High 6-As which was likely much stronger than the sum of their individual power. (As my scan above proves the attack itself did not damage him at all, it was the chakra of the bijuus inside it that destabilized him)

Also, I'm not sure what the KE of rising rashomon Gates is (though I doubt it is more than 7-B+) but Rashomon gates are something that is summoned, Juubito created the god tree himself then & there, it wasn't like he was summoning it from somewhere.

At best, it was compressed inside the Juubi, he still yanked it up with this much force.

Possibly 5-C+ isn't gonna harm anyone, especially considering the fandom's universal opinion on his power level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back