• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possibly Massive Freakshow Upgrade to 4-C or 5-A?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
In the episode of Danny Phantom known as "Reality Trip", Freakshow uses the Reality Gauntlet to get rid of the sun with a hand wave.

Here's the episode http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5ws4dl the feat happens at 32:40

This only scales to Freakshow and no one else since he used the Reality Gauntlet. It's also just AP becuse the feat was through hax so his Striking Strength and Durability doesnt scale.

Thoughts?.

Edit: I'm gonna add this in.

I actually had 2 assumptions for this feat. The first was Freakshow just got rid of the the Sun, however later in the video, Freakshow sends a wave across the earth and as it shows the other parts of the world have some light (not full blown sunlight but it looks late in the day).

So my other assumption was he spinned the earth.

TakaHaki actually calced the rotating earth assumption and it's Large Planet Level+.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:TataHakai/Danny_Phantom:_Freak_Show_flips_the_Earth

However we then see that Freakshow turns the rest of the sky to night so it can be assumed he got rid of the sun. Also, we didn't see the moon anywhere even when he sent the wave across the planet.

So what should we do? 5-A or 4-C.

Personally I'm fine with either

Shouldnt Danny have a 4-C key from this too? While he did destroy it, Danny also used the Reality gauntlet as well.

And yes I agree with this. I'm surprised this feat was never brought up before now.

Before, I was not sure about giving Danny a key for the Reality Gauntlet given it was Freakshow's weapon for the majority of the episode.

Danny does have it for a little (He reverses Freakshow's Reality Warping, then erases the minds of everyone except for himself, Sam and Tucker, then messed with the Guys in White, and lastly turned Freakshow back to normal then destroyed it (Because he would destroy any other ghost in his way).

If more people think a key is fine, I'm alright with it.

@ProfessorKukui4Life

Danny could have a key for the gauntlet considering Sam has keys for her plant possession from Undergrowth which she got after the halfway point in the episode why not Danny too.

I'll create a page for it soon. I'd like to finish this revison so I know the Gauntlets AP.

The link isn't working for me. However I'm just going to say one thing to keep in mind is that the sun disappearing wouldn't instantly make things completely dark and cold.

Also just the fact that this is a cartoon we're talking about, and we're dealing with a weapon that can completely warp the laws of reality and disregard physics. So we shouldn't expect everything to be scientifically precise. If he was explicitly stated to have gotten rid of the sun, and we see the sun disappear, we should just rate it as 4-C IMO.

@Ryukama

What you say is true.

The only problem is it doesn't say he got rid off the sun.

Freakshow gets the Reality Gauntlet then looks up at the sky (we see the sun) and he waves his hand across the sky. As his hand passes, everything becomes night and their is no longer a sun (or moon), just a few stars.

About a minute later, he sends a wave across the planet and as the wave passess we see the already dim sky turn completely night and we see stars (no sun or moon).

The Gauntlet has reality warping and is stated to give the user control over reality.

It doesn't show Illusion Creation anywhere in the episode.

TriforcePower1 said:
Also, are nights naturally purple in the verse?
Can't give you a solid answer.

The background sky color changes a lot. In the Fright Knight episode at one point it was gray and then it was Brown (the moon was out by the way).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back