• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Zero upgrade

In Megaman X: Command Mission (PS2) Zero has a second hyper mode called "Absolute Zero". He turns into this:
Abzero.png
and becomes significantly stronger. Maybe someone knowledgeable in the series could check it for me/us?

Also, the Black Zero is stated to have higher stats in the MMKB, although, it varies from game to game (http://megaman.wikia.com/wiki/Zero's_Forms).

I'm well aware of this form. However, it is not so much more powerful that it would warrant a separate tab or a tier jump. I should probably add it as a techniques though.

@Reppuzan

Maybe you could add Statistics Amplification to his profile? Seems resonable to me. Adding it to his techniques would also be great.

Is Megaman X: Command Mission even canon? and where it is placed in the timeline?.

@Dark649

The details are a bit strange, given that it was developed concurrently with Mega Man X8 and actually released earlier, thus shaking up the ending of the latter. However, it's generally accepted that it takes place a significant amount of time after X8, as X8 mentions taking place at the latter end of 21XX while Command Mission takes place around 22XX.

Back