• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Yuyuyu Additions

Well, we are about done here.

You can check starting here and see if there's anything that needs correction by the end. Just read everything first, as we go back and forth a lot

Well, all the info that Gojira and you share it's correct. The Trump Cards are between the Hero Form and the Mankai Form. So, it's all done with Yuuna Great Mankai and the other Heroes?

PD: In Hanayui no Kirameki, the mobile game, Tougo has the ability to teleport, it's called Kagabumine. I will let the post of the wiki if you are interested: http://yuyuyu.wikia.com/wiki/A_Promising_Future

I'll add teleportation to Mimori.

Just something. What tier would unmerged-Leo be? We know merged-Leo is 5-C, but when unmerged, it should be weaker.

YuYuYu and WaSuYu profiles should be completed, yes.

There's still a lot to add (NoWaYu, ShiUYu, KuMeYu, Vertexes and Shinju), but the core characters are done.

Something about Fu's sword feat is that while she wasn't in Mankai mode when she performed it, she DID use her entire Mankai gauge to perform it. Idk what that means tho :/

I realized something else... their durability

The levels of DR that are on their profiles clearly aren't the force needed to kill them. The amount needed to kill should be as high as Shinju's DR, imo.

Moreover, I want your opinions, bc I'm unsure... For example, in S1, Karin got knocked out of Mankai by Pisces, which is clearly weaker than Karin's Mankai form. Is that bc Mankai has a separate/weaker DR level than the DR level of them getting KO'ed, or is it just because Pisces landed a well-placed attack and Karin was got by surprise? Meanwhile, we've seen on multiple occasions base-form Heroes get hit head-on by attacks from Perfect Vertexes without getting KO'ed (or very briefly KO'ed, for barely a few seconds).

Should we have 3 layers of DR, then? Death Durability, KO Durability and Mankai Durability?

That'd probably make more sense. It seems more likely that Mankai durability is the same as their normal durability. The only inconsistency being when Togo blasts Yuna head on while they're both in Mankai, and Yuna wasn't knocked out of it.

I don't know if it's an inconsistency... I feel like Heroes can tank much better if they concentrate on defense. Though that doesn't happen often as the priority is always to get rid of Vertexes asap, and the Heroes get often taken by surprise. Yuna saw Togo's attack coming, and blocked it. When Karin got forced out of Mankai by Pisces, she was taken by surprise, too.

We'd need all the instances Heroes get KO'ed.

That's true. It's also possible Togo held back because she loves Yuna and didn't want to seriously injure her.

As for instances of Heroes getting KO'ed, off the top of my head: Itsuki and Fu get (almost) knocked out by Virgo's barrage of missiles, and Yuna gets knocked out by Scorpio's attacks.

Back on the durability thing, should their regular DR be Universe level like Shinju itself? Or would it be lower in the sense that Fairies are only parts of Shinju?

Hmm. Good question. Universal might make sense considering it's supposeed to protect them from everything and anything. Tho if we went lower cuz they're parts of the Shinju idk how low we'd have to go.

A staff member is likely to come by, so to save time, I'll post the formulation of the Durability changes that were discussed.

In Hero mode:

Varies from Large Mountain level to Large Country level for getting KO'ed (Varies depending on how much she focuses on defense), Universe level for getting killed (As the Fairies are parts of Shinju, who is a Universe level God, they grant Heroes protection from everything and anything of that level)

In Mankai mode:

Varies from Large Mountain level to Moon level for getting knocked out of Mankai (Varies depending on how much she focuses on defense), Universe level for getting killed

At the end, I'll add a note: "Over the course of the series, the Heroes have battled Vertexes of varying levels, ranging from Large Mountain to Moon level. When focusing on defense, it has been shown that Heroes can tank anything up to Large Country level (Scorpio Vertex) in Hero mode, and up to Moon level (Leo Vertex) in Mankai mode. However, on several occasions, whether in Hero or Mankai mode, Heroes have been knocked out by surprise attacks against which they didn't react in time. The Heroes are however unkillable by anything below Universe level, due to the divine protection they receive from Shinju, their God, via the Fairies."

It might be long, but it's necessary. Whenever the Heroes were fighting a Vertex normally, they never had any trouble tanking hits from them. But when taken by surprise, they have been shown to be knocked out due to not reacting in time and focusing on defense (like when Karin got knocked out a couple times in episode 11)

┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

Not more than what she gets normally, from what I know. Maybe Gojira and Gun will know better, but we need to do the current changes first.

It would be better to put their durability as the stuff that can harm/KO them, then specify in the type 4 that it prevents them from being killed from stuff below 3-A i think

Back