• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Yuyuyu Additions

In Yuki Yuna is a Hero we consider the strongest nukes, because even Low-Ranked Vertexes (Which are always one-shotted by heroes) can survive them without a scratch.

That's a complete non-sequitur.

The strongest nuke ever made is 50 megatons, and shrugging off that is 7-B/7-A.

This doesn't mean that "thousands of nukes" means thousands of times the Tsar Bomb

If we had considered thousands of Tsar Bombs, they would have reached the Tier 6-C, but they didn't. Those nukes can have different yield.

That's assuming their power is combined

It isn't

It's the same reason Composite Human with nukes was downgraded

@Zero

Ok? Prove that these nukes are above your average tactical nuke, which is 7-C

@Gar

Hydrogen bombs are.

Your average nuclear bomb is 300 kilotons (which now that I think about it, is High 7-C)

It can shrug off the strongest nukes.

I have already explained why this doesn't relate to the statement

Genki is right about the resistance thing.

Immunity is given only when you can't be affected period (Like soul hax on a soulless being)

So I could only briefly check what was going on, since I'm still at work...

Stardusts, which could be seen as "the cells of Vertexes", can shrug off the strongest modern nukes, and Heroes casually kill them. Vertexes, being the "natural evolution" of Stardusts when they merge, are much stronger. YuYuYu-Heroes are able to one-shot them with a well-placed attack (minus a few exceptions). So the idea was that Stardusts were 7-B and Vertexes were 7-A. In WaSuYu, the Capricorn Vertex was overpowering Gin Minowa, the strongest Hero of her team, while in YuYuYu, Karin Miyoshi casually solo'ed the same Vertex.

Year-0 Heroes (NoWaYu; no profiles yet) can only harm Vertexes. Year-298 Heroes (WaSuYu) can defeat Vertexes but with trouble and with teamwork. Year-300 Heroes (YuYuYu) are able to solo and even one-shot Vertexes with no trouble. I think that was the basis of the High 7-A tier. If it's overestimated, that's fine, it can be lowered. I believe we also used what the strongest modern nukes would be like, as the most recent nuke demonstration we have is Tsar Bomba, which was in 1961, aka quite old, and the novel states countries were bombarding Vertexes with the strongest modern nukes, which also influenced our higher tier attribution.

For the Immunity thing, I used that because Vertexes aren't as much "creatures" as they are "constructs", created by the Heavenly Gods, which, imo, makes them immune to several haxes humans are affected by, instead of just Resisted. They have no brains, no personality, no thought processes, etc. almost like machines.

The strongest modern nukes are actually below the Tsar Bomba, as no one wants to make nukes of a similar yield.

Regardless, that seems more like a mid end 7-A than a High 7-A.

Being a machine doesn't give you immunity to time stop or status effects.

Back