• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible weakness for Yhwach's Almighty

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand that he negated it but what I'm saying is that as an ant there would be ZERO possible futures where the ant could negate ichimonji. Yhwach had to create a new future where he wasn't an ant anymore

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
So Ywhach doesnt even need the power explained? He can just see it and once he understands it, it becomes Negated?
It's not a passive effect where he just negates everything to no end but he can negate it, depending on How Detrimental the power would be to him.
P
Pp

The only way Aizen negate this is by mess up all his senses before Yhwach use his almighty and thus making all the future that he see is only base on his faulty senses.

im pretty confused with the almighty thing.. cant it just be that ichibe's attack just didn't stop the Almighty ? so even if he did get turned into an ant he could still use the Almighty and just go to a Alternative Future where he wasn't hit with Ichibe's Attack, as it is completely plausible as Ichibe and Yhwach's power difference couldn't be that big that ichibei could oneshot Yhwach? . im referring to the Yhwach before he became an ant.

Yes but, like I conveyed before, Ichibei lowering Yhwach's power down to the strength of an ant doesnt neccesarily make the gap between them "immense". Yes Ichibe at that time had much more power and could have one shot, but Yhwach was still superior to him via hax, which is what still gave him the possibility of still winning (also maybe speed too). And as long as possibility of Yhwach winning exists, then there will be futures of that possibility for him existing too for him to choose from with the Almighty. Basically its like this:

Yhwach fights an opponent and it can go 2 ways. Yhwach can either have better stats but worser hax or he can have better hax but worser stats. Both scenerio's still make his Almighty effective as its still possible for Yhwach to win. Thats basically what happened here. Yhwach still had possible options to use against Ichibe, his hax, and because of that, there were futures Yhwach could choose from to help him. If Yhwach was completely outclassed, as in nothing he could do would work, or if Ichibe could match his abilities after decreasing his power, then there wouldnt be any possibility of Yhwach winning left, subsiquently making all futures of Yhwach being able to win destroyed. Non-existent.

Basically, what im trying to imply here is that the effectiveness of the Almighty depends on the difference or gap between the opponent and the user. And Ichibe giving Yhwach the strength of an ant did not widen the gap enough to render the Almighty useless and as such, Yhwach could still use it to beat him.

This isnt like DB. Losing power wont make you any slower or less durable in Bleach, at least thats what im aware of.

Also this may be redundant to ask but....when Ichibe said "power of an ant" did he mean it literally? Or is it just an expression to say Yhwach's strength was made much much weaker than it normally is thanks to Ichibe's ability?

Kk thank you. Its been a while since I read their fight so I was misunderstood.

However, my point should still hold some water. Even if we assume that Yhwach was outclassed in every stat due to gaining an Ant's capabilities, he still had his hax to keep him in the game. And with the evidence that LordAizenSama kindly posted above, Yhwach saw his power in the future and gained the capability of negating it. And by gaining the capability of negating it, a future where Ichibe's power is negated was made possible, and Yhwach used that future to negate the whole power, no longer making him an ant.

Put he use it after losing his stats and powers. Ichibei reiatsu would had negated the Almighty. Almighty works on stronger beings.

Apparently some above mentioned that he can create futures with his Almighty, which is something I don't understand either. Unless im mistaken, the Almighty doesnt create futures at all. It simply allows the user to see those futures and transform them, making those futures a reality. When is it ever stated the Almighty can literally "create futures"? And if he could create futures out of nowhere, then wouldnt he be, like, immensily higher than 5-B?

Thank you. He can only see and transform them with the Almighty, making those futures a reality. He doesnt create them out of nowhere. So I dont know where this "created a new future" thing is coming from.

Im pretty sure when he says "changing" it he means to transform it, making it real. Regardless it still doenst mean he can just think of any future and it comes true.

Besides, even if we do take "changing" as in he is influencing it in his favor, It still wouldnt make those futures work for him if he were ever fighting someone who would make Yhwach's power insufficient.

If Yhwach still cannot do anything to someone who surpasses him, what good is trying to change the future? No matter what way he'd try and change it, the result of him failing and being beaten would be the same in every future.

Yhwach also says he see's them like individual grains of Sand and the person before him or whatever is jumping from grain to grain thus yes, when he says changing or whatever he could literally mean just picking which future they land on.

@LordAizenSama So, do you think that any changes to Yhwach's profile are necessary?

Not Jim Sterling said:
So how does we determine his limits? simply by if his opponent has superior hax?
Limits?

>Gets solo by an opponent with strength and speed beyond what he can do. If he doesn't have hax is a stalemate.

> An opponent that can use his own arrow against him.

>Yhwach doesn't have Acasuality. Time travel + blitz should do it.

>etc

I'm fine with the weakness being added or not (since it pretty much just is logic) but for the love of all when has been being turned into an eternal punching bag ever a good reasoning for a stalemate? And once again although its not a time loop, people who die again and again and again tend to go a littpe indane.

Theres also the issue that EVEN if you add this as a weakness that doesnt mean all his victories or powers goes moot. Its dimply helping us understand what can be an advantage for the enemy.

Ehh?

Not Jim Sterling said:
Btw this still depend on how the match was concluded either only by dying once or truly death

or basically ask the OP on how he will declare someone as the victor.
Ask the op on how the match was concluded. and if he can rewrite the future where he died what stop him to rewrite his stress in the future from become an eternal punches bag?

I honestly still believe this weakness could be applied as it makes sense. The effectiveness of the Almighty should depend on whoever Yhwach is facing and what advantages/disadvantages are at play.

But if AizenSama really thinks it doesnt need to be added then I suppose his reasoning for it is concrete.

Im sorry if I possibly dragged this on too long and made it a bother to anyone. I just thought this suggestion would finally make Yhwach's power not get hit with the NLF stick and could be more concrete during vsmatches. All I wanted to do was to help try and sort out the issues regarding Yhwach and if became too much of a bother then im truly sorry.

Not Jim Sterling said:
Ehh?
Not Jim Sterling said:
Btw this still depend on how the match was concluded either only by dying once or truly death

or basically ask the OP on how he will declare someone as the victor.
Ask the op on how the match was concluded. and if he can rewrite the future where he died what stop him to rewrite his stress in the future from become an eternal punches bag?
What? That doesn't change my statement. If a person physically stomps Yhwach but can't take him down it's either their win or stalemate. We just point out on the profile that THAT can happen.

And when has he ever done that? Either way regardless of whether you have an argument for that I'd still side with the guy being knocked around... You might as well be a regenerator or immortal that can only be struck around by someone by a higher tier.

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
What? That doesn't change my statement. If a person physically stomps Yhwach but can't take him down it's either their win or stalemate. We just point out on the profile that THAT can happen.

And when has he ever done that? Either way regardless of whether you have an argument for that I'd still side with the guy being knocked around... You might as well be a regenerator or immortal that can only be struck around by someone by a higher tier.
which I agree and I don't even say anything against that nor is even bother to questioning your statement.

And when has he ever done that?

Wot? if he can rewrite his death then how he cant he do that to simple thing as stress do you seriously suggest rewrite stress is much harder than rewrite death?

Ohhh. Misunderstood on my part. Your wording confused me. Then again I was half-awake earlier.

Me and a fellow already debated on whether or not that was augmented by Gerard and Gremmy's tendency to revive themseles from being injured or 'dying'. Take that as you will...

Which is exactly for all we know his boasts about undoing his death could be from the fact that his body was still intact (Goop but intact) but in all seriousness he used Gerard and Gremmy's ability. After all he got even bigger, and someone made a point that it might be because he's enveloping the world but that doesn't exactly contradict Gerard's power that he stole.

In the end they beat him by shutdown his almighty power...you just try hard mode to downgrade him..and if he even bother to use the other quincy power then he just need to use the balance so all the damage he received will be distributed to ichigo and aizen..he doesn't even need to rewrite his death..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back