• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Uncle Grandpa upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i was thinking about the series and i remembered season one episode 24 in whitch a viewer gets to animate the episode so UG gave him a magic marker to let him become the animator. he is doing whatever he wants with UG's universe and continued creating chaos until UG breaks out of the 4th wall and into the "real world" to take it back tand then it is shown that that the marker works in the "real world" aswell this is shown in this clip here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CSB0T2HTpw and at the end UG takes back his marker and leaves that here is the full episode (This was the only video i could find of the whole thing so sorry about the low quality.) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIEnXVYMpFY the whole thing starts 9 minutes 40 seconds in and ends at around 16 minutes 20 seconds in. so i was wondering if having this marker could upgrade him as it makes him the animator and gives him the ability to treat 3 dimantinal space like it's a 2 dimentional picture kind of like how Bugs Bunny can for a comparison.

I could be mistaken, but this looks more like cross-dimensional reality warping than anything.

well part of the reason is the many statments across the episode that indicate a diffrence to his avrage interdimentional travel and reality warping plus them directly sayiing that this kid is a viewer of the show and will now animate it but other then that i can still see were you are coming from. p.s. i chose to mention bugs bunny because he has a very simmler feat (with actually less evidence of this level of power if you ask me) that got him upgraded. By the way thank you for the reply.

This may in fact be equivalent Bugs Bunny's feat, if Uncle Grandpa can in fact do the exact same thing.

Well it's not the EXACT same thing technically Uncle Grandpa did not use it the same way. He never really used the marker to animate the show but the kid did UG's friend gave it to him and at the end of the episode UG took it back and used it to create somthing in the "real world" so for all intents and purposes yes it is the practicly same thing.

Well, I suppose that an upgrade seems in order then.

Feel free to appropriately edit thd page then.

I would feel much more comftrable if sombody else did that i have never done it before and i feel like i would mess it up or miss somthing.

Also i would like to ask you about some posible durability feats so in this episode UG gets erased and redrawn twice once by the kid and once by himself and was fine also when he broke out of the 4th wall the universe he was in seemed to get destroyed as in the episode got broken before he got compleatly out so are ether of those usable? (they are shown in the short clip link i have above.) oh an while i'm at it could we add time manipulation ad or spacial manipulation he controls space a lot and here he is going back in time https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qqw1nxs118U

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back