• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Terry Cloth Upgrade

So I just noticed that we rated the current Terry Cloth as Tier unknown but since after Terry being trained by bambina is capable to hurt a piece of Neo Acacia that in return can do hurt Sealed Jirou that we rated as 5-B so I think at least we should upgrade Terry Cloth Tier and AP to possible 5-B but we probably should keep his durability as unknown since he doesn't have any durability feat and the same with his speed since currently only god Tier in toriko that has been indicated to have FTL speed.

Hmmm I definitely agree his AP should be higher considering he's also fighting a blue nitro(albeit with help and the nitro is pushing him back.) possibly 5-B could work. Although I suggest it should be low 5-B. Overall I support this

He shouldn't really scale to Jirou IMO because that same piece, in the next page, does not evaluate him, Quinn or Kiss as a serious threat.

They should still somewhat scale too Bambina, since they were trained under him and we're taking punches from him. And terry is fighting with the blue nitro, That's why I said maybe they could be "possibly 5-B".

I suppose that this seems reasonable.

Well, I still think that this seems reasonable, although perhaps "At least Low 5-B" would be a safer bet.

Back