• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Spike The Dragon upgrade ( Warning Spoilers for new MLP episode)

Maybe spike has some feats that can be calced like carrying Rariy's luggage, or pushing a boulder off Garble.

Also Garbuncle has a feat that might put him at 6-C+ durability.

@Phoenix

Even then he wouldn't be Island level. Is it safe to say he needs to be brought back down to his formerly established physical stats?

@Light

You could scale literally everyone to Big Mac in some form or fashion.

@Phoenix

I mean, they helped.

But how is that not the most crazy outlier ever? Literally everyone in the verse, including literal babies, would be more powerful than the majority of verses.

Also that Calc is... not good.

Horizon is not shown at 2000 meters high, and thus assuming the absolutely colossal 159.7 kilometer horizon distance is downright absurd.

If you look literally 2 seconds before the feat starts, you can see that the vast majority of the sky is not covered in clouds.

By my count the time it takes for the pegasi to begin moving the clouds to the clearing is around 13-14 seconds, not 8.

I was a Brony for a while but this verse is a freaking nightmare. Also, has no one thought of using the variable tier for these guys? They are ballastically inconsistent.

But yeah I have some major gripes with the calc itself.

I can't watch the video so I can't see the scene due to lag, so I'll have to get on that later.

However the calc uses a 2.56 second timeframe now. Not 13. As suggested by Darkanine.

Back