• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Spike The Dragon upgrade ( Warning Spoilers for new MLP episode)

So yeah another MLP thread ( getting tired of these yet lol) Anyway in the new episode Spike basically goes though Dragon puberty and grows wings after shedding his skin like a snake https://sendvid.com/jpgv2bks At 17:00 Twi blasts at a bird predator spike attracted after it kidnapped Zecora and Rarity and manages to survive several blasts with no major injuries

And at 19:17 Spike unleashes a fire breath that burns it and covers it in smoke

So I think Spike should get a new key for his new wings and a possibly 6-C rating for his fire breath scaling to Twilights magic blasts

I think Spike should've been 6-C via firebreath for awhile due to injuring Storm Minions with his flamebreath. Hurting the Roc just makes it more consistent.

He also kept up with it in mid flight, and it was as fast as Twilight.

I trust Darkanine's judgement regarding this, but any new statistics key should be applied in a properly structured manner, not sloppily as the edit that I reverted.

I am afraid that I am not able to be of much help here.

Unfortunately this makes Twilight's previous tier 4 scaling even more inconsistent. It would literally make Spike tier 4... Hehe.

Anyways, I agree with the others.

I never said it wouldn't be nice. I just entertained the thought of having tier 4 Spike. With Spike basically having Tier 6 status... and finally being relevant power wise... I Just need to wait for a few more upgrades to happen in MLP:

- The EQG to make them scale to the Elements of Harmony in the MLP Universe ... It's going to happen eventually... Especially if they end up in the Pony Universe as the Movies implied they would eventually do [ Considering EQG Pinke and MLP Universe Pinkie switch places a lot ] .

- A tier 3-2 villian or something in the future [ not the comics... They already have 2-A scaling ] .

- A Confirmed God-Tier for MLPverse [ Better not say Lauren Faust... Better not ] .

Well, the changes that Darkanine and Azathoth accepted should probably be fine.

I do not know. What do the rest of you think?

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
- A Confirmed God-Tier for MLPverse [ Better not say Lauren Faust... Better not ] .
I still can't see why it's inconsistient. I've only ever seen this thing happen a few times.

Wait what? Who?

Thanks guys I appreciate it ( was working on it myself but that's unnecessary now)

Hey guys, I noticed something about Spike's profile.

His physical stats seem to be unchanged from his base form (Striking Strength is still Street Class, Lifting Strength Unknown). Why then does he have Island+ durability and no statline for his physical AP?

Well its cool with me myself

Just gotta get a pic and add the abilities

As long as everyone else is okay with it of course

@Assault well I wasn't sure if Spikes physical strength had increased as well ( since the new episode primarily increased his fire breath and flight speed with wings) so I decided to keep them the same

@Js

Well that's fine, but his durability would drop down and he needs a physical AP statline as well. Being pure 6-C+ AP and 6-C+ durability implies he is physically Island level, which, from the looks of it, he has no evidence of being.

Back