• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Speed Upgrade for TVD/The Originals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone recently made a thread & I'm also thinking there's a feat to be had. In the season 4 episode "Graduation" Damon is infected by werewolf venom & the gang has to decide to give him the cure to vampirism or he will die. In a desperate longshot Caroline calls Klaus to save him. (And I say 10 minutes as an estimation because after Damon is infected, Caroline calls Klaus but he doesn't pick up. She then states that she'll call him back in 10 minutes, & he shows up before she calls the second time. - The Hour is a mean lowball because the average high school graduation takes between 1-2 hours & it had already started before anything happened & was still going after it ended).

But Klaus & the other Originals are all the way in New Orleans Louisiana at the time. Meaning Klaus had to run all the way to Mystic Falls in order to save him, which he does. Now since Mystic Falls, Virginia is a fictional place & I'm deciding to use the capital of VA, which is Richmond. From what I can tell based off how the episode depicts it Klaus ran the potential distance of over 800 miles in the time frame of 10 minutes to an hour. So I'm asking if someone can calculate the actual speed needed to get from point A to B for proper scaling.

Azoth is correct. Assuming this is legitimate, Hypersonic would be correct.

No problem. Feel free to ask for help again.

Yes, they scale, however we need the calc in a blog before we can do the changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back