• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Perfect Chaos downgrade?

Perfect Chaos is said to be City level here, but I have doubts. There wasn't really any given timeframe for it flooding the city, so why exactly does he have City level AP? Wouldn't it make more sense to give him City level range instead?

I think you mean to downgrade him from City to Town.

Not Town to City. That's an upgrade.

Because both the kinetic energy and potential energy of flooding a city would be crazy. Plus, I think they're supposed to be getting upgraded anyway, but the revisions were postponed.

There's a fade to white, so it's made pretty clear that it took a while. Plus, Sonic was on an island when it occured and after the fade to white he shows up. So yeah, it clearly took a while and KE for assumed timeframes is a no

@Ever I mean, it does. It implies a timeskip. Unless the fade to white is only visual, which isn't the case here.

And? A quick amount of time or not, without an assumed timeframe, it's impossible to get a KE result. Impossible-to-acquire-for-sure KE results should not be included.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
@Ever I mean, it does. It implies a timeskip. Unless the fade to white is only visual, which isn't the case here.
Well, I meant it doesn't imply a big timeframe. It can imply a timeframe, yes, but not a long one.

how does he get a downgrade?

he destroyed the city JUST by transforming!

not intentionally trying to destroy it.

if he was he would've been using energy beams to do so.

he doesn't do anything like that in the final boss battle against super sonic which back then was on large planet level because of the final hazard feat.

so does that mean ssj3 goku gets downgraded aswell? because when he was transforming all he did was shake the earth.

Well, base Sonic is going to be upgraded from what I hear. Flooding a city is admittedly unimpressive compared other bosses in the Sonicverse, but he should be comparable if not superior to any of Robotnik's machines not powered by Chaos Emeralds; due to the fact that he absorbed all the Chaos Emerald's negative energy.

So if anything, Perfect Chaos should be upgraded, but let's wait for the staff discussion on Sonic's revision first.

Back