• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Antvasima said:
So, the current topics:
The Shinju's durability?

Kakashi's tier?

Moon level or Moon level+ durability for Sasuke, Naruto, Madara, and Kaguya?

Did I forget anything?
We need to get Naruto's bijudama calc checked to confirm Kakashi and EMS Sasuke's tier

@Faisal Okay. You can move the topic of Naruto's biijudama calculation to a separate thread, and message the calculation group members, Alakabamm, and RavenSupreme to take a look at it.

Naruto and Sasuke each has At least Moon level+ AP when they fought they both survived that hige explosion. So Naruto and Sasuke's Durability is also At least Moon level+.

I don't understand why Naruto and Sasuke's durability is just Moon level not At least Moon level+.

And Madara, Kaguya shouldn't be less durable.

@Basilisk1995 Naruto and Sasuke are "At Least" Moon Level+ only after gaining additional upgrades after Madara's and Kaguya's battle.

What remains to decide in this thread are the Shinju's, Kaguya's, Madara's, Naruto's, and Sasuke's durability levels. After that is done, TheMightyRegulator can start a thread about Momoshiki.

@TheMightyRegulator

That's what I am talking about.At the end of series when they fought each other they were at maximum and had At least Moon level+ AP and survived each others clash.That should scale to durability.

@Aizen Okay. Moon level+ durability for Kaguya and Madara then. Are everybody else okay with this, and should we change the Shinju, Naruto, and Sasuke durabilities as well?

Durability possible Moon Level or Small Moon Level they got damaged by Kaguya's attacks and after their clash at the end both of them lost the arm they were using to counter each others attack.

@Basilisk1995 Well, Naruto and Sasuke should probably only get "At least Moon level+" durabilities after they became that powerful themselves, but I think that this suggestion seems reasonable othervise.

So, should Hagoromo and his brother also get their durabilities downgraded to "At least Moon level+"?

Yes, they should all be at that level of durability. Kaguya was troublesome because of her Regenerationn and extremely high chakra (from turning most shinobi into batteries), not because her durability was >>> Sasuke's or Naruto's.

There is no small moon here Hokagemanga, enough of that.

@Basilik, sorry you're right.

@Aizen Amped Perfect Susanoo during Indra's arrow clash is At least Moon Level in durability and Naruto as well.

HokageMangaVox said:
Durability possible Moon Level or Small Moon Level they got damaged by Kaguya's attacks and after their clash at the end both of them lost the arm they were using to counter each others attack.
We don't have small moon in our AP chart, only moon

Yes at their peak (when they fought each other) Naruto and Sasuke have At least Moon level+ durability.In other cases I think Moon level durability is fine.

Hagoromo and Hamura durability umm they supposedly survived Shinjuu's attacks which should be Small planet level. Then again it doesn't make much sense for their durability to be higher than Kaguya's.

I am fine either way.

Antvasima said:
So, should Hagoromo and his brother also get their durabilities downgraded to "At least Moon level+"?
yes i think so.

@Mighty Naruto vs Sasuke at the end of the manga should be at least moon level+ dura considering they took eachothers attacks

Okay. Aizen, can you adjust the durabilities for Hagoromo, Hamura, Naruto, Sasuke, Kaguya, Madara, and the Shinju please?

Thanks. Okay. What remains is to decide what to do about Momoshiki, and to see if the calculation of Naruto's biijudama is accepted and can be used to scale Sasuke and Kakashi. But I think that both of those topics are best handled in separate threads.

Basilisk1995 said:
.Hagoromo and Hamura durability umm they supposedly survived Shinjuu's attacks which should be Small planet level. Then again it doesn't make much sense for their durability to be higher than Kaguya's.
Are you suggesting Juubi's AP should be downgraded?

TheMightyRegulator can start a content revision thread about Momoshiki, and Faisal can start one about the bijuudama (and Kakashi's tier). The calculation group, Alakabamm, and RavenSupreme should be informed about the latter to make it work.

Antvasima said:
TheMightyRegulator can start a content revision thread about Momoshiki, and Faisal can start one about the bijuudama (and Kakashi's tier). The calculation group, Alakabamm, and RavenSupreme should be informed about the latter to make it work.
Already did, Ant

@LAS I think so, yes. Should I close it then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back