• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible New Key for Tenchi Masaki

Now, i am not a "true" fan of the series, but there is one instance where i remember seeing on Youtube that made me think that Masaki can possibly be given a new tier . Here is the youtube clip . Given what this essentially is, / implied to be where do you guys think this "Awakened" tier would be ? Because based really on the shape of Kami Tenchi & Tenchi's Awakened self , both looked exactly the same. Maybe this is implying that Tenchi is the human vessel , as opposed to just being the human incarnation of Kami Tenchi . Maybe this is redundant , because they are essentially the same person anyways , but i thought it would be nice to talk about it anyways.

It is not really a tier, it is just Kami Tenchi awakening through him, so there is no need to give him a tier 0 tabber.

The profile had a tier 0 tabber, but it is decided to be for Kami Tenchi.

Back