• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible new ability for Vaati?

https://youtu.be/Eb7ip5xjODY?t=994

Here basically Vaati comes to the castle and then appears before the king and apparently does something to him that makes him order his men to search for the light force.

I can see a couple of explanations for this, but which one is best, IDK.

1) Vaati brainwashed him

2) Possessed him and did that

3) Killed him and transformed into him

Idk what would it be tbh

But what if it was actually the king who had transformed into Vaati?

But seriously, as TP already linked above Vaati simply turned the king into stone and transformed into his image to deceive and control the castle soldiers.

Honestly, I could assume a lot from that scene alone, but I really do not know what exactly happened.

Dust Collector said:
But what if it was actually the king who had transformed into Vaati?

But seriously, as TP already linked above Vaati simply turned the king into stone and transformed into his image to deceive and control the castle soldiers.
That is a bit disappointing tbh

Back