• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Nanatsu No Taizai upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. I suppose that upgrading Meliodas and Escanor should be fine, if the old maximum values were only roughly 2x lower than the upper border of the tier.

Should i make the updates, as i have all the scans, or do you want to use them or not at all?

I think that you can probably go ahead.

Okay. Let's wait a bit to see if the edits are acceptable before closing this thread though.

Escanor doesn't need to change his justification I will just change his tier to High 6-C

I put him as High 6-C for now, considering he took absolutely no damage from Mel and one shotted him afterword I think we should indeed put Escanor as At least High 6-C but dunno if the others are okay with that

@ZERO7772

Okay.

@Aizen

I am not sure about "far higher", but "likely higher" seems reasonable.

Actually, High 6-C will also apply to late morning Escanor considering he manages to hold his own against AM Mel and even hurt them as can be seen here : http://i9.***********.net/nanatsu-no-taizai/232/nanatsu-no-taizai-9687721.jpg and here http://i7.***********.net/nanatsu-no-taizai/232/nanatsu-no-taizai-9687751.jpg

So:

late morning Escanor will be " At least 6-C likely High 6-C ( Manga to fight and even hurt AM Meliodas )

The One\High noon: At least High 6-C likely Higher ( Casually stomped AM Meliodas )

and worry not this won't scale to anyone beside Mel and Esca still

Mel was clearly trying to kill Escanor and later in the fight, Mel had to put more power because Escanro was growing stronger, he also made Mel bleed from his punch, that easily put on the same tier, it just mean Mel is just much higher on the High 6-C scale

I suppose that seems fine.

Done with Escanor, if there any bad edits ALRF (he's after every page I edit lol ) or someone else from the NNT page will fix it

I suppose this thread can be closed now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back