• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Minor Proposal For All 1-C Profiles

Hey, ya'll, been a while since my last CRT. Because recently I have been more into making some exciting matchups with recent upgrades and downgrades. But there is something that noticed when it came to Tier 1-C profiles (including Low 1-C and High 1-C), which isn't the justification, but more so figuring out which dimensional scaling is used.

A good example of it being done right is Gilgamesh, who has 6D written in his AP justification, same for BB who has 8D written in her justification. So makes things easy right? But then there is Sun Wukong who has both 1-C and High 1-C ratings, whose justification is linked to the cosmology page which justifies the cosmology by not by its dimensionality, which makes it a tad bit confusing. Obviously, after many links that direct to other pages which have justifications, you can figure out the dimensionality that said character scales too. But that is a tad bit of work and even in some cases, there are no links to who the characters scale to.

So what am I proposing?
I suggest adding dimensionality to each 1-C page, just for the AP, not striking strength nor durability. For example:
Coronzon: At least Planet level, likely far higher (Could fight an Aiwass without a vessel in space, which strengthened Aiwass and weakened Coronzon), at least Multi-Galaxy level with Incomplete Ceremony of Mo Athair (Stated that it would destroy about half the universe[17]), High Complex Multiverse level with Magick: Flaming_Sword (11D; Stated to be the ultimate attack that rivalled Magic God Othinus' Gungnir, overpowered Imagine Breaker and put Kamijou Touma on the verge of death[16]), Unknown with Complete Ceremony of Mo Athair (Would destroy the Pure World, all of the phases, and the entire Sephiroth[8][11][14][18])

So what do you all think?

I think this is fine although I'm not knowledgeable on dimensiality stuff so we'll see

Last edited:
If we are to apply this to 1-C, then we will have to apply to 1-B. This will just make everything worst

Worse in the sense of being far more variable, not on this revision being more undesirable.

I think's it's too much work especially when 1-Bs are involved and not too much benefit in return. Besides when a versus matchup made between such characters respective supporters already say what dimensionality they are at in those threads

I think's it's too much work especially when 1-Bs are involved and not too much benefit in return. Besides when a versus matchup made between such characters respective supporters already say what dimensionality they are at in those threads
That’s the thing, it’s only after the vs matchup is made, if it turns out to be a stomp, then that vs matchup gets shutdown right there. Which is why I think prior knowledge is better.

Back