• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible Messiah upgrade (Persona)

Amelia_Lonelyheart

Luckiest Lady in the Land
She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
At the end of Persona 3, after Makoto/Minato defeated Nyx, the other party members were transported to a realm that contained a nightsky filled with stars and what appears to be Nebula. Mitsuru speculated that the dimension was either created by Nyx or Makoto.

Would this be enough to upgrade Messiah to 4-A?

I also noticed this part where the party survives being blasted with shockwaves that engulfed a good chunk of the planet but I'm not entirely sure whether or not it's scalable.

EDIT: Oh man I forgot to even post the scene I was talking about. It's here.

Interesting, I had forgot about this part. I'm going to link this thread in the Persona discussion thread. I think it's worth discussing it.

I personally think think that this space it's created by Nyx's avatar.

I love the P3 cast, but I don't think they scale just to resist the shockwaves.

See you.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
I mean, Shadow Haru's Dad stronger than Nyx is kinda confusing to me. I'm neutral.
To be fair, Persona has a fair share of 4-A feats. Not just Shadow Okamura and the feat I posted. Shadow Shido created a dimension with countless stars, the Midnight Channel which was implied to be of Izanami's creation contained a nebula and the Velvet Room has been consistently depicted as having countless stars as early as Persona 1.

"Comparable to Nyx Avatar" would be more accurate imo.

I don't think we can use the "power of the universe" statement since Igor's referring to the Universe Arcana, and what he meant by that statement would be vague even if he wasn't.

Since no one seems to disagree with 4-A, I guess it's fine to upgrade then.

This is a much needed upgrade for Nyx. While I can accept that Nyx isn't the strongest being in the Persona Universe, or anything close to it, since her's backstory isn't given a cononical explantion the idea that a mear single Shadow, no matter who it may be, was stonger then the person who is concidered to be the mother of all Shadows seemed a bit silly so seeing this being accpeted made my day. I'm glad this was found.

Back