• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Persona CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.

FantaRin_The_First

Username Only
Hey, hey; Fanta here. Recently, I have been looking at Persona 3 Character Profiles for verse thread reasons and noticed a weird issue with them that isn't present for any of the other Persona profiles. An example will be given below.

In Door-kun's profile; Resistance Negation (with Break and Almighty skills, which also bypass Invulnerability, Attack Reflection, Forcefields, Attack Absorption and Law-based defenses)

In Yu's profile; Resistance Negation and Existence Erasure (Can use Almighty Attacks, which bypass all barriers and reflectors, invulnerability, and resistances. Can even negate an opponents resistance to resistance negation with Pierce. Almighty attacks are able to hurt someone wielding the Omnipotent Orb, which bends the rules of reality to defend the user from attacks, and Reason Bearers, who are able to enforce rules into reality to protect themselves from attacks. The Megi- line of spells is capable of obliterating opponents with a light that erases them "beyond death")

Essentially, the P3 cast of characters that have access to the Megi-line of spells don't have the aspect of Existence Erasure that P4 & P5 (+ other SMT games) Megi-line of spells have, and I wish to fix this issue by, well, adding the missing information... Also, I'll possibly fix the issues with the tabbers in the P3 Profiles as well if it is within my ability.

Edit: I will add this as well.

Non-Physical Interaction, Durability Negation, Healing Nullification, Immortality Negation (Type 2, 3, and 7), and Invulnerability Negation (Capable of interacting with Demons, which are invisible beings comprised of data and information, the fulcrum of the entire verse proper, a concept synonymous to souls, minds, and even concepts. Even entities devoid of time and space, and nonexistent bodies such as The White can be struck down. Can completely negate their invulnerability to conventional weaponry, and the requirement of needing to be on a specific informational frequency to harm, as well as Septentriones, which require spiritual attacks to harm, and as well as killing undead beings and regenerative entities, such as Nagas and Blobs)

Again, this is something that the P3 Cast should have by default, but, uh... somebody forgot to add it.

Edit #2:

Persona 3 Cast is also missing Cognition (Type 1), and a bunch of standard issue resistances that a lot of the Persona Cast have.

Makoto's Resistances (in profile): Depending on the equipped Persona, Resistance, Invulnerability, Reflection and/or Absorption of: Fire, Ice, Lightning, Wind, Energy, Holy, Light, Curse, Darkness and Death Manipulation

Yu's Resistances that Makoto doesn't have in his profile: BFR, Probability Manipulation, Existence Erasure, Information Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Fusionism and Memory Manipulation (Simply having the potential to awaken a Persona grants one a will firm enough to maintain their own existence and individuality in the unconscious world, where the concept of the ego does not exist and all individuality dissolves into oneness, with ordinary people being immediately overwhelmed by the nothingness and scattered throughout all possible worlds by stepping into it), Curse Manipulation (Like the other protagonists, he is likely able to fight and defeat White Rider, the abstract embodiment of victory and conquest whose crown assures his success in all battles and wars. Unbothered by interactions with Pisacas, which fate humans to die in the span of nine months), Disease Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, Madness Manipulation and Chaos Manipulation (Unaffected by the act of looking into Girimehkala's eye, which inflicts incurable sickness and misfortune into individuals, and by the gaze of Yakkha, which is said to inflict disease and madness.) Petrification and Poison Manipulation (Can easily do battle against Basilisk and Cockatrice, both of whom turn normal people into stone simply by being touched or looked at, and have a gaze and breath so poisonous that any mortal being near them instantly dies, turning their surroundings into a desert), Life and Death Manipulation (Can fight Liches, whose presence drains the life of those who see them, and is not affected by Balor's gaze, which instantly kills enemies, and Chatterskull's laughter, which dooms whoever hears it to death, immediately stopping their heart).

All of the Persona 3 Cast should also have these resistances by default due to them scaling.

... And I think that is all of the issues on their profiles... All of these issues apply to the Persona 1 & Persona 2 Profiles as well, just checked... Gosh darn it, I just wanted to look over the other profiles in the MegaTen series, so I could have a good reference of what I should include before I started making a Nemissa Sandbox.

Last edited:
Yeah that is weird lol I agree

megidolaon for everyone lets see who survives

To be fair, most characters already have access to the -megi line of skills. The CRT just aims to make the description of such spells consistent across the profiles.
No I'm not saying give it to the chatacters😭😭 I'm saying lets fire off a couple of megidolas and literally see who survives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back